THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A sincere thank you!

Well it is almost over, and I wanted to thank everyone and apoloigize to anyone i anoyed. Planning for this contest has been a lesson learned and I can't wait for next year. All I have to do is do it all the planning is done! Tahnks to all. This site was probally the most impotant site to get info out in the BBQ world!
Go Brethren!
your humble pitmaster and now contest organizer!
John
I also want to thank Bill Small a great inspiration.

We are in the backyard (Heavy Metal and Fire) ! Our first comp ! A bit nervous, but just gonna try our best.

Anybody know when meat inspection is for the back yarders ? We were not gonna show up till Friday afternoon, but if we have to be there Fri at 8AM, I will come myself. Will be tough tho not getting home from work till 1AM Friday :(

I just read on the website meat inspection is from 8AM-5PM. The paperwork I got with my acceptance package said " meat inspection begins at 8 AM...." with no time RANGE. 8-5 is no problem for me to get to.

John told me he would be there all night and could inspect any time but you may want to call him to verify for sure.

I can be there by 5 PM no problem. And I will be at the cooks meeting. Maybe he will chime in on here too. Otherwise I will call.

just find me before you cook. I will get the meat inspection done. If you are in the back yard we can get it 8 am Sat morning.

hey John,

We were planning on getting there right at 8am, to set up and enjoy the day, and ease into everything. how do i find you go ahead and get our meat inspected early, so that we can check it off the list?

Team Cat Sass is pulling out today. Looking forward to it!!! See you there!

I can't wait to get my meat inspected by John :icon_smile_tongue:

Back