THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rick Hamilton

Knows what a fatty is.
Just got word from Sandy Fulton (yes...the Sandy previously aligned with Pork in the Park and currently aligned with the successful Delaware Triple Threat).

She is putting the final touches on a contest in Hampton, VA on August 22/23 that will offer $15K for the KCBS competition plus additional prize for wing cook off on Friday evening. I don't believe they will be taking more than 30 or so teams so if interested make sure that you get signed up quickly (apps not yet available as of May 7).

It is short notice but with Sandy running it I expect it will be a great event. I will post more info as I get it.

Just got word from Sandy Fulton (yes...the Sandy previously aligned with Pork in the Park and currently aligned with the successful Delaware Triple Threat).

She is putting the final touches on a contest in Hampton, VA on August 22/23 that will offer $15K for the KCBS competition plus additional prize for wing cook off on Friday evening. I don't believe they will be taking more than 30 or so teams so if interested make sure that you get signed up quickly (apps not yet available as of May 7).

It is short notice but with Sandy running it I expect it will be a great event. I will post more info as I get it.

I know she tried to get them to do a September date but it's a shame it has to be the same weekend as Harrisonburg, New Holland and Sam's in Laurel when the regional schedule is bare in September.

Tied into another activity going on there. May not be ideal however I am happy to have it! Once the apps come out this will open a spot for someone in Laurel.

Back