THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It's nearly September and I have nothing better to do then practice. Already got all of my fatties deboned, gutted and frozen.

I'll have my new haircut for Willie's Bash on Saturday so quit your beetching.

As for Iron Chef, I just want to know if we're getting one item (say clams) or multiple items (say clams, marshmallows and gravy) and how long there is between when we get them and when the turn-ins are. The rest is easy.

(say clams, marshmallows and gravy) - ewww, you didn't really think of putting those three together, did you Clint?

Looks like I'll be competing for the first time @ Sayville. It should be me and my friend and possible our wives. We were going to go with fat belly bbq but I see there is a big belly bbq team so my wife came up with chubby hubby's bbq so that's what were going with. Now I've got to go out and start practicing, I can't wait until October.

Can anybody tell me what are the mandatory items that we need to bring? As far as sanitation I see we need 3 seperate tubs for washing, rinsing and sanitation as well as bleach/water. We've got latex gloves and fire extinguishers and 2 burner coleman stove for hot water. Anything else that I am missing that is a must have? Also is there usually a place to dump the dirty water?
I would say that the most critical thing you would need is a BLUE thermapen

Out of the Ashes is Steppin OUT!

truck.jpg

truck2.jpg

truck3.jpg

Picture3.jpg

We may need a bigger space.

You know, not one of you Farkers have said " Hey Cracker & Spice!! "

It will be great to meet you!! We'll have a great time!!

Is it something we said???

Stepchild Mod!!!

Spice

We were waiting for the party for that. Now the cat is out of the bag.

Sheesh.

Ed, I'll try to dig up that info for you.

Eric

Yeeeeeeehaaaaaaawwwwwwwwww

I'm worried about that Yankee Mod Rubbin Off :)

I want to thank Sled right now for hooking us up with STUFF and also Vinny for letting us use his baby. I am looking forward to hanging with all you guys and learning a few things from some of you brethren.

Yankees kiss the pig at the end too right?
Don't let your meatloaf

Attachments

• Drinkin & Piggin.JPG
    Drinkin & Piggin.JPG
    90.5 KB · Views: 97
I'm worried about that Yankee Mod Rubbin Off :)

I want to thank Sled right now for hooking us up with STUFF and also Vinny for letting us use his baby. I am looking forward to hanging with all you guys and learning a few things from some of you brethren.

Yankees kiss the pig at the end too right?
Don't let your meatloaf
You need to print up a cracker translation book so these Yankees can understand what you are saying:tongue:

You know, not one of you Farkers have said " Hey Cracker & Spice!! "

It will be great to meet you!! We'll have a great time!!

Is it something we said???

Stepchild Mod!!!

Spice

I'm so excited to have you southern boys pay a visit to Sayville NY. Hope y'all have a safe trip up. Be sure to drop by Blazin' Buttz for a cold one and meet and greet!

I'm in!! Grilled Sausages, peppers & onions.

What time would the potluck begin. Some people may show up later than others do to travel or work.

Back