THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Said to say we wont be down so you should be safe from rain .With the rainmaker tore apart in the driveway we are done for the year. Dive give Angelo a birthday reacharound for me !
Sorry you won't be making it Coz!

As for the reach-around, I may leave that up to you... You never know how those Greeks are going to take it!:shocked::shocked::shocked:

Smoking Addiction BBQ will be there...looking forward to the last comp of the year. I recall checking the pits @ 3am and the temp was 38 degrees last year.

God's blessings to all of you competing this weekend. I wish I could make it up, but my son and I have plans to attend a Boy Scout event.

ill be up on Sat am to help out Big Eds BBQ with his first KCBS contest..

BTW Jeff im 100 percent Greek ..you handing out reach arounds on Sat? :)

definately something meant to be cooked outside..almost burned our kictchen down once making that in my more youthful drunken days

definately something meant to be cooked outside..almost burned our kictchen down once making that in my more youthful drunken days
Got that right... You should have seen the scorch mark on the ceiling from the last time I did it... LOL

I think it went something like "a little for the cheese, a little for me" later it was more like "I think that's a little for the cheese, and a.. a.. what the hell for me."

You boys have some fun this weekend.I guess I will just have to fool around with that pellet thingy that followed me home last nite

Bartlett Boneheads will be cooking ribs only. I know this is lame but I want to have a little fun friday night.

Bartlett Boneheads will be cooking ribs only. I know this is lame but I want to have a little fun friday night.

This has traditionally been the contest where we have too much fun. I don't know if it's the end of the year, proximity, cold, or what, but it seems to happen every year. The way this week is going, I don't think it will matter as I haven't had time to do anything yet. Guess we'll pull a "have a few drinks and don't worry" weekend. It's always fun to close the season with friends and family.

This has traditionally been the contest where we have too much fun. I don't know if it's the end of the year, proximity, cold, or what, but it seems to happen every year. The way this week is going, I don't think it will matter as I haven't had time to do anything yet. Guess we'll pull a "have a few drinks and don't worry" weekend. It's always fun to close the season with friends and family.

Sounds like I need to party with you....

I do Have fun at this one. Probably because it closes out the season... well at least up North it closes ...

I don't get it. You can't cook all 4 and still have fun??? As I recall, last year you broke your pork dry spell with a call at Libertyville:rolleyes:

Oh well, it'll be good to see you anyhow, we haven't crossed paths since Westmont I don't think

Sounds like I need to party with you....

I do Have fun at this one. Probably because it closes out the season... well at least up North it closes ...

Sounds like a great idea! You guys go ahead and have as much fun as you want to! Why don't don't you see how many of your neighbors you can recruit as well!

Have you figured out my master plan yet? :becky: :thumb: :twisted:

Sounds like a great idea! You guys go ahead and have as much fun as you want to! Why don't don't you see how many of your neighbors you can recruit as well!

Have you figured out my master plan yet? :becky: :thumb: :twisted:

I've already talked with Claudia and you will be next to Smokey Joel. BTW we are having the World Championship LCR contest on Friday night... :icon_shy

Back