THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I think a 30 x 40 spot is a hard one to accomodate for an organizer. That's 4 - 20' x 20' spots. They don't charge for up spots, but they are also limited to the space and number of spots that they have.

The good news is she got another 6 entries today in the mail.

If anyone needs help with anything let me know. I'll be pulling my rig in on Thursday night, so I can work some on Friday...

Get a bottle of Jack and I'll give you another lesson... I might be drunk for that lesson though...

Buckets would work...

forget? Are you kidding. I thought I was still dreaming when I came out of my RV at 6:15 and you were strapped in... OK, that should get everyone trying to figure out what we are talking about now... :becky:

i was there and seen it with my own 2 eyes. I bet your glad you didn't use that rig at Sparta!:-D

I think it was colder than that. I found ice on my truck when I woke up on Saturday morning. Let's hope that it at least stays dry.

Good luck everyone. Be glad we are not coming , it would rain for sure if we were.:rolleyes:

Just to let every one know, Angelo, one of my original team mates birthday was just this last Saturday.

We'd like to invite everyone over to our site for a little double smoked ham (OK, RD had about 50 pounds that I couldn't pass up), and good cheer!

If you would like to bring something, please feel welcome to do so!

Now if we could just get Dan up to this one!

We don't know most of you guys but we'll be there! The team name is Q-topia. We were at Lamb's Farm a few years ago. We were the rookies camped next to the Scotsmen. Through this thread thus far, I know we had a few beers with Pat from Brew-B-Que.

We brought a fire pit that seemed to hit the spot when it got chilly in the evenings, and we plan on bringing it again this year. Feel free to stop by for the warm fire.

Looking forward to meeting everyone.

S h i t a l (I have to spell my name with spaces on this site because it thinks I'm cursing)

Said to say we wont be down so you should be safe from rain .With the rainmaker tore apart in the driveway we are done for the year. Dive give Angelo a birthday reacharound for me !

Back