THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If this is the one, it sounds awesome!

Yessir! I ate those every single Tuesday without fail for about 6-7 years when the truck would come by my work. Plus they have these chocolate sriracha bars & I'd order 5 of those at a time. Now there's a brick and mortar in my neighborhood which we make good use of. If you're ever out this way, we gotta hit that place. Farking amazing.

Interesting! I'm a big fan of banh mi. There's a place called Lee's Bakery on Buford Hwy in Atlanta that makes great banh mi sandwich. BBQ pork banh mi is only $3.50 and awesome. They're a bakery so they bake their own baguette. The secret to great banh mi is not the topping but the baguette. For anyone living in Atlanta or visiting, I highly recommend stopping at Lee's Bakery for some pork banh mi. You can also buy day old baguette bread there, 6 for $1.

Back