THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

caseydog

somebody shut me the fark up.
I picked up some un-enhanced spares at Costco, and cut them St. Louis style. I made a rub using Dr. BBQ's Big Time Rub recipe -- my favorite rib rub. They are smoking now on the WSM with some apple wood chunks, and should be perfect in time for the farking game of the week -- Pittsburgh Steelers vs the Baltimore Ratbirds.

Always a hard hitting, smash mouth rivalry game, even though the Steelers are like 26 and 8 against the Ratbirds and 3 for 3 in the playoffs against them.

It promises to be a good game, and I will have some good eats for it.

I'll post up some pr0n of the ribs when they are done.

CD

BTW, I have already pulled the rib tips, and foiled them to rest. Those will be chopped up to go into some slow cooked black beans later this week.

CD

You can use your terrible snot rag to clean up after the ribs burn. :p

Sorry, but the ribs were awesome. Pictures after the game.

So far, the Ratbirds are supporting the adage that it is better to be lucky than good. But, it is early.

I wouldn't suggest you blow your nose on a terrible towel. The mayor of Pheonix did that once... once. The Titans wiped their feet on it once... once.

CD

I live 45 minutes from downtown Pissburgh. I was an Oilers fan all my life until they moved to Tennessee. I followed my team and am now a Titans fan. I have a tearable towel that I use to check the oil in my tractor.

Okay, I took some time during halftime to load pr0n.

picture.php

picture.php

I can't imagine any citizen of Steeler's Nation turning these ribs down.

Sorry, I didn't cook any quiche for the ratbird fans, :becky:

CD

Well, at least I got to eat well while I watched the Steelers give away a game to a clearly inferior team. But, the Steelers never do things the easy way.

So, the Steelers are in a tie and are now 26 and 9 against the ratbirds. We may have to beat them in the payoffs again. Congrats to the chitbirds, you are still five super bowls behind, and who knows how many payoff victories behind, but you can be happy for a few days. Again. it is better to be lucky than good.

Being a Steelers fan can be frustrating. You watch them beat a good them like the Patriots one week, and watch them lose to a bunch of low life thugs the next week. But, I do eat well. :becky:

CD

Nice looking ribs, but they are not cut St Louis style. I agree steelers gave the game away. I heard dr BBQ likes his ribs with tiger sauce, as do I.

Go cry in your snot rag. That inferior team SWEPT your precious Sqealers this year.

Oh the ribs do look good even for a ****sburg fan.....

Back