Roll Call. Inside 30 days. All American BBQ Bash-Ames, IA

The old lady is making some bloodies for Sat. am if anybody is interested!!!! Stop by there will be a glass for ya!!

wish i was not working or i would drive up there and see everyone.. Good Luck

Although I'm not one to hand out contest tips ...
In my chicken bet with Nate, I was figuring he had been on a roll and was due for a down day. I was right he had a down day and finished in the lower half. BUT! We also recieved our worst score in 2 years, a 149!
Nate jinked us ... or called in God or something. My tip to you ... dont bet with Nate.

Ryann, great job with the contest. Parking, trash, water, morning coffee, etc., etc everything was great, thx

Congrats to Tippy Canoe on GC

its funnny with everone else but you Nate, I'm hurt. I never thought I would loose to you. :)

game on ... a gallon of Crown at the Royal?

Ryan and all did a great job with this contest. :clap2:.
Ryan said he learned some things he would do different next year, I didn't see anything wrong. I learned not to go to the bars with Joe.:sick:

its funnny with everone else but you Nate, I'm hurt. I never thought I would loose to you. :)

game on ... a gallon of Crown at the Royal?

I won't be cooking at the Royal - work schedule is too tight. Jeff will be there, though, and I may come for a day.

I'll start saving and we should do Cask 16 next time!

Ryan and all did a great job with this contest. :clap2:.
Ryan said he learned some things he would do different next year, I didn't see anything wrong. I learned not to go to the bars with Joe.:sick:

Sorry i didn't say "goodbye til next year" to the 72 crew. It looked like you had a bunch of family and I didn't want to intrude - so....Goodbye til next year!

I think you are right about the contest. I can't think of a single thing I would change (except get some farking judges who know good chicken when they taste it!):heh:

If it's on the schedule I'll be sending my check in next year for sure.:thumb:

Sorry i didn't say "goodbye til next year" to the 72 crew. It looked like you had a bunch of family and I didn't want to intrude - so....Goodbye til next year!

I think you are right about the contest. I can't think of a single thing I would change (except get some farking judges who know good chicken when they taste it!):heh:

If it's on the schedule I'll be sending my check in next year for sure.:thumb:

Till next year. Nice cooking with you this year.

after this contest, it's getting closer and closer for me to just hang it up.

This was a great contest and Ryan and crew did an outstanding job! Congrats to Joe on the GC! That should help with the trek to Lynchburg :)

Wanted to give a shout out to Watertower/Pork County Matt for the 5th place rib call...nice job Matt!!

Had a great year and look forward to seeing everyone again next season.

Ryan,

Thanks for everything, the 9:22 toast and putting on a great 1st year contest.
And Thanks to the Templeton Rye boys for the great samples.

Fitz

Back