Roll Call. Inside 30 days. All American BBQ Bash-Ames, IA

Well, I found out today I will be starting my chemo and possibly radiation tomorrow or Wednesday. Since I have to be admitted to hospital I don't know the length so I have reluctantly decided to pull out this weekend. Good luck to all.

Take care Rod, we will be thinking of you

We're keeping the Buster Dog team in our thoughts and prayers this week and look forward to them rejoining us on comp scene.

Lets make it worth while Monty, I'm a Crown man. And if I remember Templeton for you?

Ryan, can we stay saturday night? Or do we have to get off the street.

Hey Doug, if you want to stay Saturday night I will put you in the parking lot. The street will open back up around 5:00pm. Are you good at backing your rig in to tight spaces?:becky:

Take care Rod. If for some reason you feel up to it, I will make room especially for you, even if it means you are cooking in my driveway:thumb:

Well, I was on the fence on this one, but now that I know Doug is going to be there I'm sure not to get any DALs - so I'll see you guys on Friday :). I think my wife might come along too. She thinks I'm really good at BBQ - I haven't had the heart to tell her I suck. So please keep that to yourselves...

See ya there Nate and I'm leavin Straley at home this time.

It will be good to see you guys again. How much fuel will it take to get all your wood to Ames? :heh:

:laugh: Ha ha, Stanley and the wood wagon won't be there either. We've learned what it takes for wood to cook a long time now, so it'll fit in the back of my truck. :thumb: We'll see ya there, me and the chef.

I will once again be cooking this weekend for a chance at the bottom of the pack. Where is that bottle of 10 high?

Parsley anyone?

Yes Nate same as last week. I will put you down for one. 2 bags left any takers?

Pat, if any parsley left i would take one!
I have a case in the fridge leftover from last weekend that looks more like flat leafed :tsk:

Ok Justin you're down for one.

Parsley is SOLD.

Last edited:
Hey Doug, if you want to stay Saturday night I will put you in the parking lot. The street will open back up around 5:00pm. Are you good at backing your rig in to tight spaces?:becky:
What ever works out Ryann, dont change things up for me.

I was getting my own parsley at HyVee, can pick up more or would piggy back if someone is buying.

Well, I found out today I will be starting my chemo and possibly radiation tomorrow or Wednesday. Since I have to be admitted to hospital I don't know the length so I have reluctantly decided to pull out this weekend. Good luck to all.

Good luck with treatments and hope to see you back at it soon.

Dog, good luck with your chemo. I've been thru this with both of my parents. Prayers are with you.

Christy made a batch of chili for tomorrow night if anyone is interested. Will go good with 50* weather!

Last edited:
Back