THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OK, Thank You to "Just a pawn in the game of life, Mongo" & Thank you Derhusker for putting this out there again.

For me Poblanos are a great vehicle for many things and the passengers on this are ride are killer.

I have made stuffed peppers several times and they are always OK :confused: I like this filling idea and with using the poblanos! I will have to use this recipe the next time I try them.:thumb:
Thank you jermoQ. The filling was great. When I make these again, I'm going to try some with and some without the potato. I then judge which is best.

OK, Thank You to "Just a pawn in the game of life, Mongo" & Thank you Derhusker for putting this out there again.

For me Poblanos are a great vehicle for many things and the passengers on this are ride are killer.
Thank you slackdogbbq. I love Chile Rellenos and these taste like a cross between them, an ABT and an Enchilada.

Back