THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Michael,

Bird looks great, I have been looking at this unit for a while now, and love the idea of it and ease of use. Have you ever tired frying 2 turkeys back to back?

I love the idea of being able to easily fry a turkey and serve it up as another protein with my BBQ.

Yes I have, it works great!

That looks delicious! I have a propane turkey fryer but it's too much of a hassle and requires way too much oil. Gotta get me one of those indoor fryers. Thanks for sharing!

I agree. The outdoor fryer is a PITA!!! I may need to look into one of these indoor units.
Michael, looks like a killer spread! Cool use of the pecans too----2011! I'd hit all o dat!

Bob

I no a team that uses the butterball marinaide in BBQ Comps and placed in the top 10 in chicken their 1st and only time out last year... 9th out of 27 teams in a KCBS event...
The food looks wonderful by the way

I no a team that uses the butterball marinaide in BBQ Comps and placed in the top 10 in chicken their 1st and only time out last year... 9th out of 27 teams in a KCBS event...
The food looks wonderful by the way

Thanks, the injection/rub kit really gives the Turkey a great flavor deep inside the meat. It works great on Chicken too. I highly recommend it.

Wow that turkey looks awesome!

I've never tried one before, can you tell me what brand cooker that is?

It's the Butterball/Masterbuilt XL Electric Turkey Fryer:

http://tinyurl.com/72gc7y3
41OY-M%2BppnL._SS500_.jpg

Back