THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[emoji23]

Reminds me of when we went shopping for a new car for the ex-wife and we were specifically look for a white one when the salesman brought out a burgundy. I reiterated that we wanted WHITE. He's exact response "What's the difference? She's going to be inside of the car driving it anyway and you can't see the color from the inside."

:doh:
Old friend of mine got mad at me once over me spending too much time picking wheels. He said "why does it matter? They all look the same once you start moving". This was way before anyone dreamed of a 20" wheel.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Old friend of mine got mad at me once over me spending too much time picking wheels. He said "why does it matter? They all look the same once you start moving". This was way before anyone dreamed of a 20" wheel.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

:laugh:

I remember when 18" wheels were custom. :heh:

Sako, you sako’d it. That is now a supreme compliment as far as I’m concerned. I used to aspire to cook like you but I’m beginning to see that’s just not going through happen. Awesome cook!

ok I have been holding back I had a redhead in high school she was more than I could handle :-D:-D:-D
Met one in high school, married her 8 years later. 38+ years later, so far, so good!
Been playing with the idea of grabbing one of the red head kettles, a Master touch for the price of a Gold is tempting.

Cheers! :heh: Finally got my hands on some over the weekend after two years of chasing it.

kLpZasnh.jpg
Had to run to Krogers for chili beans, and checked.
picture.php

They were running low on Dirty Bastard, but they had 10 4-packs each of Backwoods Bastard and Dragon's Milk.:becky:

Back