THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My brain just exploded! I think if I HAD to pick one meat category for the rest of my life, it would be seafood. Your pizza makes my knees weak! WOW!!!!!

As a newly aspiring Blackstone chef whose thinking of out of the box pizza ideas, I'm inspired.

Can I ask, since we just got our Blackstone this summer, what dough recipe do you prefer? How long do you pre-heat the Blackstone, and/or what target temp do you get the pizza stone?

I do believe that is the prettiest pizza I have ever seen, great post Jeanie and thanks for sharing.

Girl, you’re a cooking genius. I would have never thought of a cream cheese base.

Looks awesome. Hope you added a few cold ones...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

That is one pizza that I would have never thought of but now it is one that is on my bucket list. Funny...my bucket list titled " Copy Jeannie's cooks" keeps growing. I'll have to take a vacation just to try them.

That looks incredible. Time to get out the pizza stone. Where'd you find good seafood in OK (I am assuming in OK)?

Thanks so much everybody! You're a kind group of friends. :)

As a newly aspiring Blackstone chef whose thinking of out of the box pizza ideas, I'm inspired.

Can I ask, since we just got our Blackstone this summer, what dough recipe do you prefer? How long do you pre-heat the Blackstone, and/or what target temp do you get the pizza stone?
Thanks so much!
Congratulations on your new Blackstone, that's great!
I use an old recipe that's really simple.
dissolve 1 pkg yeast in 1 cup of warm water..
add 1 tsp sugar, 1 tsp salt and 2 TBs oil.
Add 2 1/2 cups of flour. Knead 5 minutes and let it rest about 15 minutes.
I preheat the oven on high for 10 minutes, reduce the heat and I like to cook pizzas around 425 to 450F. Depends on the toppings and the thickness of the crust. Not sure if that helps but I hope you have great luck with it! :-D

Girl, you’re a cooking genius. I would have never thought of a cream cheese base.

Looks awesome. Hope you added a few cold ones...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Thanks Kevin! Yep. Had a coors light. lol

That looks incredible. Time to get out the pizza stone. Where'd you find good seafood in OK (I am assuming in OK)?

Thank you! My local grocery store gets fresh seafood in three times a week. She's good at ordering special items in for me too. :thumb:

Thanks again everyone, I really enjoyed this one, will make it again in the future.

Last edited:
Amazing pizza! I spose I'll go spend a few hours persuing yet blog Miss Lady. Seems I need ta be taken down a peg or two after this thread...

I was really impressed with my pepperoni pizza.......not so much....

-D

Thumbs up. Yum

Thank you Whisky! :-D

Amazing pizza! I spose I'll go spend a few hours persuing yet blog Miss Lady. Seems I need ta be taken down a peg or two after this thread...

I was really impressed with my pepperoni pizza.......not so much....

-D
Thanks so much! Might want to grab a bag of corn chips to snack on while you search through the blog. lol
I know better, you're an amazing cook! Hope you post pics of that pizza, bet it was delicious! :thumb:

"I use an old recipe that's really simple.
add 1 tsp sugar, 1 tsp salt and 2 TBs oil. Knead 5 minutes and let it rest about 15 minutes."
How much flour?:oops:

"I use an old recipe that's really simple.
add 1 tsp sugar, 1 tsp salt and 2 TBs oil. Knead 5 minutes and let it rest about 15 minutes."
How much flour?:oops:

:laugh::laugh: 2 1/2 cups.
Thanks Dads. :thumb:

Back