THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

cowgirl

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Name or Nickame
jeanie
I'd been wanting to make a seafood pizza for awhile and finally gathered the ingredients and gave er a go.

Found a couple of lobster tails, lump crab, shrimp, garlic, scallions, parsley, dill, garden tomatoes, ricotta, herb cream cheese...

MiPTXCH.jpg

made my dough...

sSuKamE.jpg

the cream cheese, ricotta, herb, garlic base.. added a bit of cayenne for a slight kick.

SK74FQF.jpg

par cooked the shrimp and lobster with a warm garlic butter bath..

VgMJq33.jpg

started my build...
Topped the crust with the cream cheese, herb, ricotta, scallion mixture...

mN6exjL.jpg

next came the lump crab meat...cheese, lemon pepper seasoning..

6mI3CiA.jpg

and the garlic butter shrimp...

hNxEhYq.jpg

then the garlic butter soaked lobster...

zI5RFtk.jpg

topped with tomatoes and a bit of panela cheese

twzjMfR.jpg

into the Blackstone....

U0OilVo.jpg

Supper was ready!

chSpBg2.jpg

yDbTNEF.jpg

I really liked this one.

hqxU5zo.jpg

The sauce was hot and gooey, and the seafood was tender and tasty. I loved it. lol

PCiEvym.jpg

I'll be making this again soon.

Thanks for looking!

Totally killer pie Jeanie! My bride and I were just talking about homemade pizza 5 min ago. I'm putting a lot of cooks on hold as we prepare to move in a few weeks. But I hope to remember this when we get settled in. Want to try it fore sure. Thanks for a great post as always.

Not only would I SO hit that, but my kids would destroy it. Thankfully, they both LOVE seafood......from salmon, to sardines, to octopus and most everything in between. Especially shrimp, lobster, crab, and CRAB LEGS!!

Bob

Last edited:
What did I just see..... my lord I would totally kill that!!!!! Your mind.. skillz.. and imagination are over the top.... ain’t no telling what you could do to some southern soul food
Grand Slam Jen

That is just fantastic, Jeanie! Just looking at the pix and reading the description I can just about taste it. :hungry:

You just sparked an idea - my lovely yet allergic wife is gonna be out of town during the Bash, & I may need to grab some skrimps to throw in the grill...:idea:

Back