THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thank you Gordon! :grin:

That looked like a great hearty breakfast. It looked absolutely delicious! It takes a lot of energy to reel in those catfish. I'm sure yours cooked in camp was just as good or better than those served at Simon's Catch in Elk City.
Thank you Rocky Branch! I've not heard of Simon's but will check it out next time I'm through that way. :grin:

OMG! As always Jeanie, I'm in awe! Breakfast pizza, Hatch chiles, bacon, fishing....oh my! Not only do you do it right.......you live it RIGHT! Hat's off to you again!

Bob

How was the catchin?

Thanks so much Bob, it's great to see you posting again. You've been missed!
The catfish were biting. I brought a few home. :)

The only thing better than your cooks are your surroundings! Looks so nice and peaceful! As always your food looks great!

Thank you Doug! It was nice and quiet out there. :grin:

I love your life. Oh how I would love to spend a weekend in that setting, cooking and fishing.

Thank you Phillip! I lucked out and had the time to camp more than usual this summer. :mrgreen:

Great stuff as usual Neighbor!!

Thanks Neighbor! Bring your tent and favorite beverages. :thumb: :grin:

Thank you Titch!! :grin:

Thanks Phu! We consumed a few "mine"s while there. :mrgreen:

How did you manage to keep everything so sorted on that griddle!?!? There is no food touching each other. All of it looks awesome as usual.
lol Matt, I cook everything over the heat on the right side, then scootch it to the left, off the heat while cooking the next item. I don't stir anything together, it's all cooked separately.

Thank you Bacon and Jesse! :grin:

Dang jeanie, that's some AWESOME foodage right there!!

Phil, great to see you! Hope all is well with you and family. Thanks for stopping by! :grin:

That all looks wonderful Jeanie, especially the cast iron pizza. I'll give that a try one of these days.
Thanks Joe! The skillet pizza worked great. Didn't take long at all to make. Hope you give it a try!

Your food looks outstanding. I'm looking forward to seeing many more of you cooks.
Thanks so much! I'm looking forward to seeing your cooks too. The Brethren forum is a great place to share ideas. Lots of good people here! :grin:

Food of dreams to wake up to.

Thanks so much OferL! Breakfast while camping seems to taste better than when cooked at home. :grin:

That's camp cooking at its finest, Jeanie! Love this pic:

bacon%20eggs%20chile%20breakfast%20048res_zpsujv9uknx.jpg

Another fine pair of cooks neighbor!

That little cooker looks like a great cooker - Looks real strudy too

Another fine pair of cooks neighbor!

That little cooker looks like a great cooker - Looks real strudy too

Thanks Neighbor! The little cooker is thick walled. Holds heat really well but I have a hard time wrestling it around. lol I do love it though. :grin:

See you got some taters this time! Looks damn fine!

-D

I did get tatoes this time! I was pretty hungry. lol Thanks Dave! :mrgreen:

Back