THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big,
That was BOLD. I don't know what to say than other than to comment that when the world comes to a end and I need to survive I am coming over to ur place to learn survival instincts with a flair. Good Job
runnoft

I'm not positive but there was a guy at last years Midwest Bash that all but ran away when offered a chance for the honor of competing in the Spam Cookoff. He seemed to have some sort of Spam allergy.
Any chance you know of him?
Ed

I'm not positive but there was a guy at last years Midwest Bash that all but ran away when offered a chance for the honor of competing in the Spam Cookoff. He seemed to have some sort of Spam allergy.
Any chance you know of him?
Ed

Well, since I didn't wind up able to attend, I'm not sure. Unless you mean it was me!:laugh: I assure you it was not SPAM that got in the way.:laugh:

Back