THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I think I just threw up in my mouth:puke:

astrangecover13x.jpg

You are my new hero. Takes big brass ones to do what you just did. :thumb:

They sell Christmas Ale in GA or do you know some Clevelanders? That stuff is like gold up here in Cleveland. Great stuff

They sell Christmas Ale in GA or do you know some Clevelanders? That stuff is like gold up here in Cleveland. Great stuff

I actually missed that he was drinking Great Lakes Christmas Ale until you mentioned it!

I love Great Lakes Christmas Ale. My wife's family is from Shaker Heights and we go out every year either at Thanksgiving or Christmas (this year it was Thanksgiving) and we always get the Xmas Ale. A family member of my wife refers to it as "liquid crack" -- I agree!

Not a chance in hell! I'm sorry, but the parts of the McRib that represent the bone...ewwwww!

I look back and think about all the abnormal things I've ingested (a living goldfish, paint chips, mud pies, bull testes, bugs/insects, ink from two pens) and I don't think a McRib is that bad.

I've eaten worse.

I look back and think about all the abnormal things I've ingested (a living goldfish, paint chips, mud pies, bull testes, bugs/insects, ink from two pens) and I don't think a McRib is that bad.

I've eaten worse.

LOL. So, the ink from the first pen was just sooo good you had to have another? Too funny.

i'm a fan. i eat one everytime they come out. then i cook up a bunch of pork steaks and have a real pork sammie. look, i just really don't care whats in them. but i sure like the egg idea ! thanks for the "test" !

Back