18lbs Kingsford for $3.08

I put the pdf on a jump drive and took it to the ups store. We fit 3 coupons on a sheet of paper and made copies. They even cut the m for me.

I haven't been able to find my printer cable since I moved...Dang!....Wait I'll call my brother...Cool man!! Thanks for the tip...That's a great price.

Firecrackerjack

I was going to go to Walmart for a few more bags, but the website doesn't seem to be up anymore. Anyone run into the same thing????? If it is gone at least it was good while it lasted.

So they pulled the webpage down??
Thanks SF, will give it a try tommorrow.

It worked for me today, once at the u-scan without pork or the other items on the coupon. It also worked two more times through various cashiers, with relish or handi-wipes of course;) They also have 9lb bags for $5 add $1 for relish and I'd bet the coupon would take $6 off of that so I'd have to pay tax. I know the coupon says 13lb+ but their computers seem to be so antiquated that it should work.

My problem is that I am a vendor at the W@lMart and I don't want to stir the pot where I have to work. Any advice? I have been going through the line on every trip out of the store :icon_devil

I remeber when this post first came out and I didn't think it would develope into what it did. Seems like most folks bash Kingsford charcoal, RO is the only way to go they say, but goes to show people will use it if the price is right.

Yeah I usually use RO but I got 54 bags for 42 cents a bag while Wally World was selling them at 18 lbs. for $5.00 a bag. Then they went back to $7.50 a bag so I'm waiting for a fall sale and will get as many as I can before the end of the year.

Still working. I bought 3 bags today at wal-mart self check out. Did three individual transactions. Self check supervisor asked if I bought three bags. I said yes and kept on rolling. She was looking at me like why in the hell did he do three individual check outs?

Are you guys just copying your printed off coupons now since the webpage is down? I HOPE I still have one hiding on my desk somewhere... lol

And BRBBQ, I still like the K better than RO. I prefer my charcoal without insulation... :) (if you don't know what I am talking about do a search on "look what I found in my Royal Oak" )

Are you guys just copying your printed off coupons now since the webpage is down? I HOPE I still have one hiding on my desk somewhere... lol

And BRBBQ, I still like the K better than RO. I prefer my charcoal without insulation... :) (if you don't know what I am talking about do a search on "look what I found in my Royal Oak" )

Page 14 of the thread someone posted the pdf so you can download a new coupon........

Update on my Kingsford deals.....The StopandShop by me has been running a sale with the twin pack(2-15lb bags) for $7.49 till the end of Sep. Been stocking up cause they're running real low. Sometimes the coupon works with no additional purchase and sometimes I'll have to buy something else, depends on the cashier, I don't mind cause even if I buy something else it comes out to like $4 for 30lbs otherwise its $2.14.

Our publix wouldnt take it without a pork purchase. windixie self check out and all the others I've tried have been no problem 300 lbs in the garage now and more coming.

I bought a couple 18 lb bags last weekend without the additional item. $0.76 each at Walmart! Yea Baby!!

Back