18lbs Kingsford for $3.08

Looks like some folks are taking that $6 coupon to Home Depot and getting a super-duper deal on that 2 pack.

I will have to remember that. The ProQ 20 loves the fuel.
Woops I had a brain fart. That smoker was fired up about 3 or 4 pm on Friday and shut down at 8 pm on Saturday with and was still cooking. I started with 18# of K and used nearly 18 more. Maybe that's not so bad after all.

My stash so far.

0709091922_rs.jpg

Nice stash!
That's what I should had auta been doing all this time. I did print 3 more coupons from the original yesterday though.
Oh yeah, I did save the first one I printed.

Here's what I did Mr. Bo.
I printed out 50 coupons and cut them out.
They stay in my car so when I go to work or come home I stop at WallyWorld and grab a bag or two each time. It doesnt take long to build a stash. BTW 18 bags of blue in the pic. The bag of Comp was not a coupon deal. $6.99 at the grocery store.

Been using this link to download coupons but now I cannot get it to work. Anyone else have this problem? Thanks brethren.

The link doesn't seem to work anymore...glad I made copies...have not tried the coupon recently...is it still working? Anybody know or have used it in the last day or two?

Been using this link to download coupons but now I cannot get it to work. Anyone else have this problem? Thanks brethren.

Same here Meat Burner... I guess they might have finally gotten wise to us and shut it down. Oh well 14 bags for $.98 a bag, not a bad deal. Anyone else having the same results getting to the coupon??

home depot wouldnt take the coupon, they read it to closely and said i needed to but the other item, they said we have wet ones..lol i said just ring it up regular. 2- 21 pound bags for 16.00 dollars.

Walmart - Self Check. 2 Bags at a time. If you try to do 3, the selfcheck manager will have to interact because you are not bagging the charcoal. 2 bags no additional puchases nessessary.

I've bought about 2 dz. bags of the stuff and only been refused one time by some beatch at the self serve that told me it was for pork, not charcoal. I just said whatever and left. :roll:

By the way, she was fugly. Wouldn't ya know. :roll:

I haven't been able to find my printer cable since I moved...Dang!....Wait I'll call my brother...Cool man!! Thanks for the tip...That's a great price.

Firecrackerjack

Back