Plowboys

rowdycowboy

Full Fledged Farker
Just received 3 plowboy rubs and just trying to get some ideals on what each are best on or what you all use them on. I also was going to try one on a Thanksgiving Turkey just didn't know which one. I have the Jerk, Yardbird, and the Brovine Bold.

Still have not received my Jerk seasoning but I can make the following recommendations on the other two...

Bovine Bold on any and all beef or other stronger proteins

Yardbird on Poultry, Pork, Veggies, Salmon, Popcorn and Beef

Seconding the Yardbird on popcorn, good stuff. (and every thing else that has been said thus far)

Picked up some Jerk recently and had it with some chicken. Really Really good with a meal rounded out by rice & peas and fried plantains.

I use yardbird on just about anything I would use salt on. Great in chicken salad, on French fries, onion rings, I'm getting hungry.

I just got all three the other day too. I'm watching this tread close for all the great ideas for this stuff. Keep em' coming!

Just cooked the best turkey I've ever done with Yardbird. I just got some Bovine Bold and I like so much I could eat it with a spoon....

Heres a new one for you that I found Yardbird good on.

took some tortilla chips, spread cheddar cheese on them and sprinkled them all with yardbird and into the broiler for yardbird nachos... was very good.! Dont know why I did it but I liked it.

David

Put Bovine Bold on grits with Romano cheese tonight. Put that one in your repertoire folks - it's on point!

Back