Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Keystone Classic Barbeque, Harrisburg PA Oct 1-2

Chipper

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
Who's in? We are going after the salami championship this year.

Clay Hill Cookers will be there.....

Salami.....they dont make no salami in Lebanon!

5-0 BBQ will be there. Last event of the season for us.

Does anyone know how many teams will be there. I see that last year there was only 20.

Just got word that they are up to 40 teams! Only 8 spots left if you want to get in on this growing State Championship..... :clap2:

Just got word that they are up to 40 teams! Only 8 spots left if you want to get in on this growing State Championship..... :clap2:

the committe has worked very hard to make this event better...next year 60+ teams....great job to all who spend their Tuesday nights tring to make a GREAT comp!!!

p.s. its a State Championship, great awards...pretty frinking good $$$ for a young comp as well... who's got the last 8??? Ill post the first 40 soon!!!

How could I not be in? Won a 1/2 off entry at the annual MABA shindig! One of the few things Erik didn't win there :-D

Figures. And we got that worthless free entry to the cancelled Snowshoe comp too.

I can not decided on Key Stone or Mt Airy who has done these and what is your opion, Mt Airy is giving away free briskit to the first 40 entries
RR

Back