Phubar's Possible New Toys

Phubar

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Last Saturday I gave Dennessey's camera back (thank you!) after I loaned it for about 2 weeks.
Had a feeling I couldn't live without it so I ordered the same camera Sunday.
Just a hour ago it came in.

Today I went to do some shopping on Marktplaats (Dutch E-bay) for a Weber 18,5" to function a my donor for my midi UDS,found one for 67,36$/45 euro's that looks in mint condition. http://link.marktplaats.nl/286786768

Also found a Weber Go Anywhere for 44,91$/30 euro's,both of the guys said it's mine and I'll hopefully picking up both of them on Friday. http://link.marktplaats.nl/294756255

SP_A1093.jpg

SP_A1094.jpg

SP_A1097.jpg

Congrats on the new camera Phubar. In the world of photography, you cannot go wrong with Canon product. You might pay more, but you can be certain it's quality.

Congrats on the new camera Phubar. In the world of photography, you cannot go wrong with Canon product. You might pay more, but you can be certain it's quality.

Word.

And it will beat these phone pics by a mile, Phub! :p

Nice but I have a question. If you gave back the loaned camera, how did you take a picture of a new camera :wink:

I'm sure there's a good explanation but I had to ask. :biggrin:

camera and Kettle look good but isn't the go anywhere a propane unit?

Nice but I have a question. If you gave back the loaned camera, how did you take a picture of a new camera :wink:

I'm sure there's a good explanation but I had to ask. :biggrin:

....my cellphone.:wink:

camera and Kettle look good but isn't the go anywhere a propane unit?

Mmmmm....good one!
If I'm correct they come in propane and charcoal version.
Don't know which one I got....I'll check it out.

Nice camera Phubar!

I am trying to find a good digital camera xmas present for my wife. Can you post a pic with the new camera, so I can see how good the pics are?

I was thinking about the cannon sx120 is.

c930-1670-main01-mpl.jpg

Nice camera Phubar!

I am trying to find a good digital camera xmas present for my wife. Can you post a pic with the new camera, so I can see how good the pics are?

c930-1670-main01-mpl.jpg

You can check out my last threads,they were all made with the same type camera.
Didn't played with it yet just put the batteries and the card in and pressed shoot.

Much better focus on the close-up than my Sony. Good Going!

Nice camera Phubar!

c930-1670-main01-mpl.jpg
This is the same camera I have....I like it..I think it takes great pics...here are a few....'

img_0622.jpg

img_0545.jpg

Copyofimg_0518.jpg

img_0451.jpg

img_0324.jpg

I think it is great value for the money....

Wayne

Nice crisp shot. Can't wait to see some up close shots of some of that food.

Back