Quick Dinner: SOPGOS Pork Loin Chops

kcmike

is Blowin Smoke!
Tonight's Dinner: Simple and quick gasser-grilled pork loin chops, liberally dusted with the newest Oakridge BBQ rub creation, SPOGOS. They were fantastic. If you haven't tried this new rub yet, you're really missing out.

IMG_20190417_205004_226-e1555555808846.jpg

Last edited:
I've been enjoying SPOGOS. I sent a few packs out to friends and it's been great hearing what all they use it on. One guy cooked with it 5 nights in a row. It's a winner, and I might need to try it on some chops if this rain is gone by tomorrow.

You truly are missing out.

Great looking chop and I can taste 'em since I know what SPOGOS does to a cut of meat.

Have a Tri Tip to cook Friday night, SPOGOS is the only seasoning I'll use on Tri Tip anymore, last one I cooked up was so good I couldn't stop eating it.

What is SPOGO?
Ed

Hi Ed, SPOGOS (pronounced /spaw ‘gOs/) is the name of our newest rub. It is an acronym for Salt Pepper Onion Garlic and Other Spices.

From the back of the package:

"SPOGOS (pronounced /spaw ‘gOs/), is Master Blender Michael Trump’s unique interpretation of the classic SPOG (salt, pepper, onion and garlic) rub. Balanced salt and a big black pepper punch, with deep earthy and umami mid-tones from porcini mushrooms and savory herbal subtleties that linger on your palate making you want more and more."

:thumb: :thumb:

if your rub, tastes as good as that looks, your a great man indeed.
Your Santa Marie gets a hiding here when I can get it

Back