********subscription give-away********

Blythewood BBQ'er

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
It's true! It's true! The Subscription Give-Away is here!!!
ALot of GENEROUS BRETHREN have ponied up and donated enough cash to give away 25 (I believe) 25$ Subscriptions to some lucky Brethren!

Here's the deal! It's a two prong contest. Now through Thanksgiving Day non subscribers can post in this thread that they would like to win a free subscription on us. ALSO anyone who purchases a subscription now through Thanksgiving Day will be eligible to have their 25 dollar subscription upgraded on us to a 50 dollar subscription.

PLEASE PLEASE CONSIDER SUBSCRIBING AND GOING FOR THE UPGRADE!

NOT A MEMBER YET? JUST LURKING? No Problem! Sign up and post in this thread and have a chance of getting a free subscription!

On Thanksgiving Day I will use a random number generator and the winners will be determined by their post number!

Lets have some fun and add to this wonderful forum!

Please just people who are not subscribed or subscribe now through Thanksgiving Day post in this thread to make things easier on me! I will be doing the draw while drinking Yuenglings and smoking our Harvest Brine Turkey so lets just keep the posts open to entries!

A BIG THANK YOU to ALL THE GENEROUS BRETHREN contributed to the give away!

Last edited:
I would love a shot at a subscription. This is a great gesture! Thanks to all the "sponsors" involved even if I'm not chosen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back