Steaks Pr0n. . . Finally!

Fake Farmer

Knows what a fatty is.
Posted earlier in the week that steaks got postponed for steamed blue crabs.
Got a lot of solid advice on searing my steaks. Got my confidence back! Had a little flare up on the gasser that scorched some fat, but made for some crunchy bits to pick at after the main course.

IMG_3654_zps8a946207.jpg

IMG_3657_zpse092ddc5.jpg

IMG_3658_zps091a946f.jpg

IMG_3660_zps1ffa56a4.jpg

IMG_3661_zpsca5e3e9b.jpg

IMG_3663_zps44c8b071.jpg

IMG_3662_zps9a81c98a.jpg

Thanks for looking.

I know. I know. I'm a red-headed step child around here. Live in the same house with the other kids...but mom and dad don't love you as much as the others. :rolleyes:

Nothing wrong at all with a gasser-cooked steak. I'll eat every one that you cook for me. :biggrin1: Those look like they came out good-could maybe have used a minute less per side, but then, I like my steaks done so that if you turn your head for a minute, they start eating your salad. :laugh:

Looks great to me from down here mate, :thumb:

Nothing wrong at all with a gasser-cooked steak. I'll eat every one that you cook for me. :biggrin1: Those look like they came out good-could maybe have used a minute less per side, but then, I like my steaks done so that if you turn your head for a minute, they start eating your salad. :laugh:

Thanks for the support. The steak was more rare than the picture shows. Pink/red throughout. Bad food photographer on this one.

Thanks for the support. The steak was more rare than the picture shows. Pink/red throughout. Bad food photographer on this one.

I wasn't being critical, I'd tear one of those up in a heartbeat! :thumb:

Back