Roll Call. Inside 30 days. South County Hot Air Balloon Fest - Kingston, RI

State #36. I asked to be on the other side of the event from McFrankenboo though... looking forward to a clam bake and trying a stuffie....

Oh, Scottie, we're where the party is going to be!!! I cannot wait to get out there, I am wicked excited for the food and to compete at my alma mater!

i'm in!

i'll steal that balloon with ya sled. we can parachute our entries from it. i couldn't get any worse results.

Any fly-in-and-compete opportunities? And I don't mean by balloon. ;)

you're more than welcome to fly in and cook with me. :becky:
Thank you for the offer, I appreciate it! I'm actually thinking more along the lines of borrowing equipment to cook it under my team name. I have some credit from SW Air and I need to plan something before Oct.

Thank you for the offer, I appreciate it! I'm actually thinking more along the lines of borrowing equipment to cook it under my team name. I have some credit from SW Air and I need to plan something before Oct.

I would help you out but another suprise team from Florida already got dibs on all my extra stuff:biggrin1:

2 retired 18" WSMs could be made available!
Sure you'll not have a problem finding loaners!

• Thanks
Reactions: Rub
Anyone have any idea about a cooks packet? Last I heard they were going to post it on their site.

you're welcome, but i knew, just a trying to get some calls somehow. :becky:

if i had anything to spare, it'd be waiting there for you.

• Thanks
Reactions: Rub

I'd offer to help, but I don't like the though of getting my ass kicked with my own equipment.

Back