Next project

That would be pretty cool to just light up out on the patio to keep the bugs away.

I might buy it and send it to Browser over in England just to piss off his neighbors

I had something like that in the 70's for wacky tobacky!

Brian
Brings back a few memories, some of which are very blurry!

15_8_219.gif

That would be pretty cool to just light up out on the patio to keep the bugs away.

I might buy it and send it to Browser over in England just to piss off his neighbors

Dammit!!!!! YOu nearly owed me a new keyboard then, I had a mouthful of coffee when I read that:mrgreen:
thanks fer thinkin' of me, though I think I'm doin a good enough job of annoyin' them on my own:rolleyes: :-D

Looks to me like you could buy one of those, a second access door for a WSM, mount the smoke generator right to the door and create a cold smoke WSM.

HHmmmmm.....

Or calm down bee hives
Or an industrial grade douche bag.

Why would a guy wanting to make money on something show you in such detail how to do it yourself??????
A 8"-12" piece of fence cross pipe and two fence post end caps and a piece of 1/2" nipple and a couple hose clamps and the balls to charge $40 for it.
What a country..
ModelMaker

If you want a cold smoker, start a fire in one UDS, connect some dryer tubing from the hot UDS to a second one and you will have a cold smoker! It should run between 90-100* for cold smoking!

I can neither confirm nor deny my use of recreational drugs in the 70's... "Shotgun" anyone? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :biggrin:

JD
haha I think a lot of us are in the same boat but I am a bit younger so it was the 80's, 90's.... for me. I was just thinking about the Dylan's song Rainy Day Women 12 & 35. It kinda puts you in the mood again :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

BTW good idea Norco.

If you want a cold smoker, start a fire in one UDS, connect some dryer tubing from the hot UDS to a second one and you will have a cold smoker! It should run between 90-100* for cold smoking!

Check out the big brain on Bently...

Okay, so who's gonna start posting the jerky recipes?

I can neither confirm nor deny my use of recreational drugs in the 70's... "Shotgun" anyone? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :biggrin:

JD

that's cause you can't remember; farker. ;-)

I vaguely think I remember something about that in the 60's:rolleyes: , but the 70's are a blur:icon_blush: .
Dave

Cool, but will I get the munchies after?

OK- I'm trying to drum up some interest in the Brethren LaCaja, this could be the official BBQ Bong (Smoke Pistol) for smokin' the Box!

You just know Pat's gonna make one!

Brian

At work right now scrounging. Found some stainless tube. Not gonna make mine out of fence post because it is galvanized. Might be ok but not willing to gamble. Aluminum is an option. Some conduit is aluminum.

Back