Bear Mountain Pellets deal...

rwalters

Quintessential Chatty Farker
Reaction score
Bear Mountain Pellets has a deal right now. You can buy 1 bag of pellets at 30% off using code: BEAR30
I bought a bag and so did my wife :) Comes out to about $13.25 for a 20lb bag delivered to your door. I know some get pellets cheaper, but delivered to your door ain’t to bad :)

I went with their new Bold BBQ blend. Hickory, Mesquite and Oak.

www.bearmountainbbq.com

Not too bad for delivered if there is no supply around. $10 a bag from the local supply for me

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

I get 6 Lumberjack 40lb. bags delivered for $100 from a friend.

I have to say Bear Mountain are fantastic pellets!

Not too bad for delivered if there is no supply around. $10 a bag from the local supply for me

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Same here... $10-something plus tax in my area. This was maybe $1.50 more but delivered to my door. Hard not to snatch 1 or 2 bags when it’s that easy :)

Thanks! According to their website there are several places near me that carry them but when I call none of them do. So I just ordered them online.

I buy them from a guy I work with he delivers them
by bringing them to work, he and another guy buy
straight from Lumberjack by the pallet. And yes I can
buy them any day of the week for $10.00 a bag I just
got another 10 bags, cost me $100.00 🙂

Ok guys my bad, I just went and looked and they're
20lb bags ��[emoji852] I came back in the house opened
my mouth really wide and inserted my foot [emoji852]��
hate it when I do that

That makes way more sense! Still a great deal :)

Ok guys my bad, I just went and looked and they're
20lb bags ��☹ I came back in the house opened
my mouth really wide and inserted my foot ☹��
hate it when I do that

No worries ...

Farm & Fleet in my area carry Lumber Jack for an everyday price of $10/bag. Regularish sales for $8/bag. It's a bit of a drive and I'd rather use a different brand but it's much less expensive than everyday prices for anything shipped.

No problems so far. I am cleaning the firepot after every cook.

Robb, any idea how often Bear Mountain runs this deal? I’d switch to Bear Mountain if I could get them shipped at this price.

I’ve 7 bags of Lumber Jack and 3 bags of BBQrs Delight right now so no need to jump on this sale.

Back