Looking for an Egg table cover

moto400

MemberGot rid of the matchlight.
Reaction score
Hello All,

Long time lurker but first time poster. I recently built a table for my XL Green Egg and I am having a heck of time finding a cover for it. I made the table bigger than what the standard BGE cover will fit. Does anyone know of a good place I can get a cover from? Any info would be appreciated. The rough dimensions are 62W x 36D x 45H. Thanks!!

Attachments

• Egg Edit.jpg
    Egg Edit.jpg
    419.6 KB · Views: 66
Sorry ,you cant cover that, send it to me and I will take care of it for you............ very nice love it

Nice table. I wish I could help you with the cover. You might need to go to a car upholstery shop if no one here does it.

I've been kicking the idea around about making one for my XLBGE, but I dont have a lot of room unless I get rid of of big 5 burner gasser.

Please keep us posted with what you find. I might need to get your plans on that table :)

Jerry

Nice table. I wish I could help you with the cover. You might need to go to a car upholstery shop if no one here does it.

I've been kicking the idea around about making one for my XLBGE, but I dont have a lot of room unless I get rid of of big 5 burner gasser.

Please keep us posted with what you find. I might need to get your plans on that table :)

Jerry

I used the Nakedwhiz's plans for the table except for making it a little more simple. BGE's website has the hole dimension for the XL on its website.

Thanks for the responses!

Back