Blackened Scamp and Mahi Mahi

Looks great.

I've never seen mahi that dark pink/red color.

Nicely done, can i ask...is mahi mahi a relatively mild fish? I hate a “fishy” fish but the dr says i need to eat more ��

Nicely done, can i ask...is mahi mahi a relatively mild fish? I hate a “fishy” fish but the dr says i need to eat more ��

Mahi is on the milder side. The key to non fishy fish though, is getting it fresh.
Since I don't live near the ocean, I generally opt for frozen, because it is generally fresher than the stuff in the fresh section.

This is just beautiful:

cgf041j.jpg

Amen, brother Moose!

Preach on, Kevin! Beautiful fish, man.... and that salad!? Looks beautiful and slightly acidic to cut through the richness on the main plate.

Wow! Definitely my kind of meal, nicely done.

Mahi is on the milder side. The key to non fishy fish though, is getting it fresh.
Since I don't live near the ocean, I generally opt for frozen, because it is generally fresher than the stuff in the fresh section.

Josh nailed it, Mahi Mahi is a mild fish but if it's not fresh you're going to get a that fishy taste, it won't matter what kind of fish it is.

I’m looking at this stuff and wondering why can’t I do this quality food!!!!!!!!!!!!.........Truly outstanding!!!!!!!!!!!

Back