THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anybody that's coming to the bash need a 28 Blackstone griddle? Make me an offer. It's probably 2 years old and used maybe 6 times. It's just in my way. I could use that spot for a pellet cooker. :heh:

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Be careful if you have a wood deck. It will cost a bunch of $$$$ to repair it from all the grease/oil. I paid $50 for mine, figure it'll cost about $150 to replace all the oil soaked deck boards.

Be careful if you have a wood deck. It will cost a bunch of $$$$ to repair it from all the grease/oil. I paid $50 for mine, figure it'll cost about $150 to replace all the oil soaked deck boards.
Man you're killing me. Now lighter-fluid is gonna low-ball me and expect me to power wash his deck...

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

1unoni.jpg

Sorry, couldn't resist... :p

I'm hurting for cash more than normal, so as much as I hate to say it, i'm thinking of selling my BGE small and it's best. The ceramic inside is broken, but it still cools fine and I have the replacement somewhere in my storeroom. Any of you guys looking to pick one up at the Bash? I am still deciding, but seeing if there's interest before mentioning in at home.

Back