THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey y'all, I've decided to put the BGE small up for sale, but I'd rather it have a Brethren home. Anyone looking to buy one on the cheap?

So boy do I have a deal for you fellers/fellerettes:

I have come into some heavy-wall styrofoam food shipping containers. They look like this:

uoLQAYal.jpg

S2fdUaml.jpg

Those walls are around 2" thick, and the top is a tongue and groove joint. These are awesome to hold cooked food for......ever just about!

I don't think I can fit more than 3 in my scoot, so the first 3 brethren who respond "I WANT ONE" gets one at the brethren price of FREE. :grin:

Didnt get to call HEB today. Was busy from the time I got out of the shower this morning to when I just got out of the shower tonight. Will call them tomorrow since I'll be here cooking butts for a 100 people tomorrow for a friend's daughter's wedding. Have a great weekend y'all! Can't wait for you to meet me!:icon_smile_tongue:

Blackstone, BGE, styrofoam chests, ... Is this a BASH or a swap meet? :razz:

I love seeing treasured things getting passed on to other Brethren who will put them back in service!
All of the above! There might even be another surprise...

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Back