THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Well, please take me off the list. I will not be attending the Bash after all. I will be in New Mexico that weekend. Sometimes, you simply have to say "yes ma'am". After 44 years of marriage, I have learned when to "fold'em. This is one of those times.

Will look forward to some great pics from you guys.

Springram

Well, please take me off the list. I will not be attending the Bash after all. I will be in New Mexico that weekend. Sometimes, you simply have to say "yes ma'am". After 44 years of marriage, I have learned when to "fold'em. This is one of those times.

Gonna miss ya but understand quite well.

Springram
Sure will miss those beans!!
Any way to drop them off on your way?
Oh and you'll be missed also!! :mrgreen:

Springram
Who dis???
I'll try to make the beans. How hard can it be?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Looks to be a nice evening at the RV Park with Dennis and his wife on Friday.
I heard a rumor there may be valet parking...
Just a reminder you may want to bring some camp chairs.
Then leave them in your truck, car or station wagon for use on Saturday at the Bash!! :mrgreen:

Yeah I don't know prolly won't be in any shape to drive by dinner!:wacko:

The rv park is on the north side of the dam. I'll be in site#5. Silver pick up with the crowd lol! I'm going to try and call Live Oak and see what their camper convenience center is. The website says it can be used for large parties. May be more comfortable there. I'll get back with that info later today.

So my neighbor can not make it to the Bash. If someone is needing a site at Live Oak Ridge Park Dave may still have his reservation available.

And again, Prayers your way Dave. :mrgreen:

Tried to get live oak on the phone a couple time today to ask about the campers service center, no answer will continue to call them this week.

As of right now, one of my friends will be bringing me. He's a great guy -i have no idea why he hangs out with me. When i signed up, I think I may have indicated my wife is bringing me, but looks like she'll be staying home. If this change, I hope it's not a problem for them both to come with me. If that's a problem, tough ;)

As of right now, one of my friends will be bringing me. He's a great guy -i have no idea why he hangs out with me. When i signed up, I think I may have indicated my wife is bringing me, but looks like she'll be staying home. If this change, I hope it's not a problem for them both to come with me. If that's a problem, tough ;)

Bring anyone you wish!! As long as they show up hungry!!

And don't mind loading up all that Pibb!! :mrgreen:

I know why he hangs out with you. Looking forward to seeing you Dan.

I'm bringing chicken breasts and jalapeno cheese sausage. This pre-bash bash is gonna be something! :thumb:

I took the whole week off. I have time if anyone needs anything.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Back