THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

would let you folks show me how!

tailgate_setup.jpg
tailgate_setup.jpg
Just bought her in August! This was my 1st cook. Tailgate at TCU Labor Day weekend. Clint Shockey and friends from East Texas Smokers in Tyler. Trying to figure out how fit a hog in her. Nephew cant make it; would have to stay at college!

tailgate_setup.jpg

What all think the turnout will be? Any pics from previous years? In trying to talk my friends into rolling up to Belton...it looks about 3hrs out

What all think the turnout will be? Any pics from previous years? In trying to talk my friends into rolling up to Belton...it looks about 3hrs out

should be 40-50 total. keep working on your friends. they won't regret making the trip. the whole reason we do the fall bash so far south is to get you sa/houston guys to show up. we would love to have you there. i don't take a lot of pics but page 7 of this thread has a few.

https://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=246256&page=7

edit: found more pics... http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=219129

If anyone is on the fence about this one GO! The Brethren Spirit is truly something Special. Some of the Finest folks you will ever meet.

:mod: 12 DAYS till the Texas Fall Brethren Bash :mod:

Yep and you're all invited to Texas Fall Brethren Bash 11-11-2017.

So Shelly, Kelley, Bruce and I just got back from the EPCOT Food and Wine Festival at Walt Disney World. We experienced some incredible food. :clap:

But we are all excited about the 2017 Texas Fall Brethren Bash coming up. Shelly and I will be test driving a few things for cooking in the Shirley this week. Being new to stick burning it will be interesting to see how it comes out. Looks like a stuffed pork loin and smoked Mac and Cheese are on the list so far. I will also have an assortment of sausages.

For those first timers, get ready for a great time. You may want to bring some camp chairs and a cooler of your favorite beverages. Both adult and non flammable. There is an onsite grill/pit under the big pavilion that if a chill is in the air we will have a fire going in the early morning to warm up to.

So get things planned, your stuff packed, coolers iced up and get ready for another great Fall Texas Bash!!

Just click on the sign up sheet in my Signature Line and let us know who's coming please. It's that simple!

We will be there pretty much all day. Any questions just let us know.
Paul, pjteaxas1 is a local and can answer pretty much any question about the area. There is a local camp ground just across the Dam.

So go ahead sign up and we will see you there !! :mrgreen:

Back