You're All Invited to Texas Fall Brethren Bash 11-11-2017

Got some bad news. Gonna have to miss this one due to scheduling at work. My request for that weekend off was denied (we've had folks out for medical issues that won't be back as planned).

Y'all hoist a drink (or two) for me and hope to catch all y'all next time.
Dammit! I was really hoping to catch up! I'll claim your Cabo...I got your back! ;)

What size shirt does Calvin wear? Trying to figure out gift options other than a gift card.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Dammit! I was really hoping to catch up! I'll claim your Cabo...I got your back! ;)
You can have mine too. I'm not a drinker. I'm stupid enough sober.

Shelly and I along with Kelley and Bruce will be there Friday mid day and leave out on Sunday.
I'll take off early so you guys can unhook the Shirley. Maybe Joanne and I can take you guys out to an early dinner if you guys want to.

I'm planning on coming Friday till Sunday, staying at the campground. I'll bring some Cabo. Any particular flavor?

Damn, I finally looked up where the bash is. I thought it was closer to Dallas, but it looks like it's closer to Austin. Hmmm... I may try to figure out an extended stay and stuff my face in the Austin area. Hurricane Harvey put the kibosh on my birthday weekend plans, ended up driving to Louisville and drinking bourbon all weekend instead.

Damn, I finally looked up where the bash is. I thought it was closer to Dallas, but it looks like it's closer to Austin. Hmmm... I may try to figure out an extended stay and stuff my face in the Austin area. Hurricane Harvey put the kibosh on my birthday weekend plans, ended up driving to Louisville and drinking bourbon all weekend instead.

Maybe all the Brethren should go to John Mueller’s place and heckle him. That would be a good show. And possible brawl. Lol.

I'll take off early so you guys can unhook the Shirley. Maybe Joanne and I can take you guys out to an early dinner if you guys want to.

Rodger that! Sounds like a plan. :mrgreen: :clap:

Every one bringing their own pans to hold their meat or is there a system involved? I can bring my Carlisle if someone in NTx can drag it back home.

Every one bringing their own pans to hold their meat or is there a system involved? I can bring my Carlisle if someone in NTx can drag it back home.

everyone brings their own supplies. i have never needed my Carlisle as we just throw whatever needs to be kept warm in the warmer on my Shirley. now that we have Hotch's Shirley i cannot see us running out of room. nice of you to offer.

almost forgot. i have a couple bags of kbb that were donated by cueball21 (Bob) and i can bring a bag of the new Weber charcoal if anyone wants to try it out.

Back