yesterday's 'bucket list' experience

Your story sure did put a smile on my face. I'm so happy for you guys.
Congratulations and keep on smokin' :-D

This is what your future looks like: $50,000 down the drain on entry fees, new smokers, toy haulers, etc...

Congrats!

Had to get in line and pass on some more congratulations. Good story and of course the greatest ending EVER.:clap2::clap::clap2::clap::clap2::clap:

ITs all over for you now. Did you pick the date for you first full contest>??
Congrats

Way to go ..thats the way i got started . someone said good job . then i had to do better . so on and so forth

In St. Paul when it comes to ribs
-team of guys with matching shirts and a pile of equipment 0
-guy with wife and kids and homemade cooker 1

That is absolutely awesome!! One day I will step out of my comfort zone and do something like that!! :eusa_clap

That's a great story. Congrats on the win, the experience with the family, and a great memory.

Someone said it earlier...they judged on taste. Good barbeque is good barbeque.

I'm with lockon, one day. But the read was great, this site has helped me so much, and so much to lean too, I know where ill find what I'm looking for, right here with the brethren!

I bent down next to my boys and asked them if we had fun.
And THAT is all that matters.

So, you can imagine how surprised I was when the judge called my name for First Place. My wife was beaming (it was her sauce). The boys were jumping up and down. Me, I’m still shocked.
Hearing your name called at a comp is like crack for the ego.

Attaboy! Congratulations!

Absolutely awesome story that made me smile as well. I just looked and my bucket is looking a little empty, I guess I better start to fill it.

Thanks for sharing.

Congratulations!!! Outstanding story! Just proves that it's all about the Q.

I never understood the need for decorating a turn-in box.

Back