THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Here is a list of members that have taken advantage of this super secret score. At least 800 bucks in Brethren savings! :thumb::thumb::thumb:

Hoss
JONESY
Ryan Abood
wormdrink67
rolfejr
Moose
ToddM
ssj4vinh
Big slick
Stacks
Smoothsmoke

hannibal_2.jpg

I love it when a plan comes together.

Last edited:
Mine arrived yesterday,from Home Depot.Lowe's would NOT do it NO WAY,NO HOW if it was'nt IN STORE STOCK!HD sent it to my doorstep for $320 plus tax NO QUESTIONS ASKED.FREE SHIPPING! I'll be shoppin at HD from now on.BTW,I am a contractor and spend a sizeable amount with each one every year.Home Depot.....YOU WON!

Mine arrived yesterday,from Home Depot.Lowe's would NOT do it NO WAY,NO HOW if it was'nt IN STORE STOCK!HD sent it to my doorstep for $320 plus tax NO QUESTIONS ASKED.FREE SHIPPING! I'll be shoppin at HD from now on.BTW,I am a contractor and spend a sizeable amount with each one every year.Home Depot.....YOU WON!

How long did it take to get to you? This is so tempting. I don't need it, but this is such a good deal.

Ok, I have been a member of the Bretheren for oh, 24 hours or so and man has it paid off!!!!

I called HD today and after a considerable amount of time on hold and going through two customer service type people I was told the Sears link was a sales price and HD only price matches regular pricing. Notice the crossed out regular price above the $315.

Not to be denied I called Lowes and with very little conversation I paid $334.69 ($315 plus Taxachusetts 6.25%). The WSM is being shipped to my local Lowes for no charge and I will get a call in 14 days to come pick it up!!!!!!

Awesome Introduction to the power of the Bretheren!!!!! At some time in the future I will meet other Bretheren and we will smoke good cigars from my collection and toast the name of SmoothSmoke!!!!

Smoothsmoke made my first 24 hours being a member of the Brethren pay off big time.

I called Home Depot web sales and after two contacts was told they would not honor the Sears price because it is a "sales" price (note the $487 crossed out above the $315).

Not to be denied I then called Lowes. In three minutes they had me on hold and very quickly was approved for $315 plus Taxachusetts sales tax and free shipping to the store closest my home which is about 30 miles away in Plymouth MA. Total for my new WSM 22 is $334.69. Even the wife said I should just do it!!!!

Smoothsmoke we may never meet but some day in the near future I will gather with other Brethren and I will break out the good cigars (I am into cigars just like some get into wine) and we will eat and smoke and raise a glass in your honor. Great heads up.

My gratitude!!!

Good stuff Patrick! Personally, I feel very happy when others save money. Because when I originally made this thread, I really wanted a WSM badly. For the past 2 years I wanted one. I couldnt pay 400 for one, but at 320 I had to. I didnt know how long this "sale" was going to last so I bought it immediately and cut corners elsewhere. Toast! :thumb:

So I'm thinking I'm going to jump on this deal while its around (Funny finding this thread after I just posted about being ready to step up to a WSM in another thread)

I have a possibly dumb question though. When you guys call the CS lines are you just saying "Hey I just saw an ad on sears website, can you price match it?" I guess I just want to know what info I need to give them if any when I call.

Thanks!

So I'm thinking I'm going to jump on this deal while its around (Funny finding this thread after I just posted about being ready to step up to a WSM in another thread)

I have a possibly dumb question though. When you guys call the CS lines are you just saying "Hey I just saw an ad on sears website, can you price match it?" I guess I just want to know what info I need to give them if any when I call.

Thanks!

Pretty much that's all you say. It's really simple. Give it a shot.

Currently on hold with Lowes, she's calling my local store, but she said their policy is no price matches on special order items.....so we'll see.....

Back