THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We cleared about another acer of the wood so we should have more room. which we might wood chip not to sure yet. We are also finishing up the new outside bar. and working on more plugs-in. We are going to see how this year goes. If all is good we will move it across the street next year. You guys are always welcome to stay. Tiny is going to be your guys helper this year, so if you need anything when you get there he we take care of you.
Thank you all
Stitch

P.S. waiting for the cart to get back for paint and will get you pics asap

P.

We cleared about another acer of the wood so we should have more room. which we might wood chip not to sure yet. We are also finishing up the new outside bar. and working on more plugs-in. We are going to see how this year goes. If all is good we will move it across the street next year. You guys are always welcome to stay. Tiny is going to be your guys helper this year, so if you need anything when you get there he we take care of you.
Thank you all
Stitch

P.S. waiting for the cart to get back for paint and will get you pics asap

P.
That's great. Can you please ask Tiny to hold the same spot as last year for the returning GC? I expect to pull in mid morning Friday. I think Tiny was the first person I met there last year and he was sweeping up the bar area from Thursday night fun. I always try to look after the organizers team on Friday night so I'll let Tiny know when the NY strip Loin will be ready. Plan on smoking a whole one. Now if some other team does baked taters we'd be in good shape.

That's great. Can you please ask Tiny to hold the same spot as last year for the returning GC? I expect to pull in mid morning Friday.
I think it should be for this years GC (I'm thinking me :mrgreen:) I may be there before you anyway... It's only a couple of hours north for me and I'm figuring on being there around 9:00...

I always try to look after the organizers team on Friday night so I'll let Tiny know when the NY strip Loin will be ready. Plan on smoking a whole one. Now if some other team does baked taters we'd be in good shape.

I got ya covered on the potatoes... Rubbed down with garlic butter, sprinkled with kosher salt, and wrapped in foil to hold the moisture. I'll also have butter, sour cream, and chives...

Heck, I may even bring out a bunch of ABT's and Moik balls...

Last edited:
I think it should be for this years GC (I'm thinking me :mrgreen:) I may be there before you anyway... It's only a couple of hours north for me and I'm figuring on being there around 9:00...
Have to get up early as I was there at about nine last year. I like to be off 294 by 7:00 to avoid some of the heavy traffic. That means I leave GR around 4:00 - 4:30 EDT.

And it's not when you get there it's about who you know and your credentials.

tattoo.jpg

Have to get up early as I was there at about nine last year. I like to be off 294 by 7:00 to avoid some of the heavy traffic. That means I leave GR around 4:00 - 4:30 EDT.

I feel the same way about 294... I do have a couple of back roads I can take, or I may just go up the night before and stay at my families summer house that is only 15 miles away...

And it's not when you get there it's about who you know and your credentials.

I'm not so sure about that... If I recall, the order in parking was (right to left) you, Mike, Me.... Final order was you (GC), Mike (RGC), and me (3rd)...

Remember, it's always better to be lucky than good... lol (Just a note, I've been working on the 'Good' part and you can ask my GF, when I'm good, I'm good... When I'm bad, I'm better!:eek:)

Damn it Ford should I just go park in the spot after work thursday?I could throw a WSM in the car to feed myself and have breakfast ready when you get there.I am sure there would be a few of the club thursday who would help with my leftovers....

Damn it Ford should I just go park in the spot after work thursday?I could throw a WSM in the car to feed myself and have breakfast ready when you get there.I am sure there would be a few of the club thursday who would help with my leftovers....
I think we should be able to rely on our contest organizers to make sure that the Returning GC gets the appropriate spot. Besides you need your sleep. If I'm going to party you have to cook. And my truck is bigger than Jeff's unless he got a new one so I'll just push him out of the way.

Coz man, that's low...
It's good to have friends. Especially ones that also can say they have a GC and are willing to come out and help.

You know Billy will probably cook this year and grab that spot for himself.

I was think thiss year we could have Billy dress in his favorite outfit :eek: and then we put him on a tricycle and have him ride around:shock:. while we all take shots at him with a paintball gun.:twisted:

Back