THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey Stitch, the dates look good for us to return and try to kick Fords azz. Last year we came in third and want another chance at the title!

Do you have any registration material and idea of the entrance fee???

Let me know, cause I'll be there!!!!

Ya think your makin Ford nervous yet??I am lookin forward to this event also.Had a great time last year.

Ya think your makin Ford nervous yet??I am lookin forward to this event also.Had a great time last year.

I got lucky last year. Everybody makes me nervous. I cook better under pressure. And I might just party this year.

we all know better than that, you show up, you cook.....and damn fine at that too....looking forward to seeing ya up there this summer.....

I might have to get Dr. Porkenstein and we cook it together... I don't think there is one going that weekend around our parts...

we will have to make sure that we send some slightly overexposed groupies around with much tequila to level out that team......

sounds like a win/win situation for me... As the good Dr. doesn't drink... Especially if the groupies drink Jack... I have a weakness for groupies with Jack bottles.... :eek:

I got lucky last year. Everybody makes me nervous. I cook better under pressure. And I might just party this year.

I may just have to keep your chair over by my site again thas year... Oh, wait, that didn't work out to well for me last year... Keep your damn old chair!

J/K You know you are always welcome over by me where we always have cigars and Gent. Jack...

I have a weakness for groupies with Jack bottles
Well, full ones anyway....
Hope you guys can make it, sounds like a great event, lots going on, awesome trophys, and hell, wet t-shirt contests can never be a bad thing....wait, take that back, could be bad, but, not likely....

sounds like a win/win situation for me... As the good Dr. doesn't drink... Especially if the groupies drink Jack... I have a weakness for groupies with Jack bottles.... :eek:

I heard he does stumble on the no drink thing on occaision....Did they miss Elk Grove Village this year?I believe they were on the same weekend last year.

I am even passing the first year contest in Trotwood, OH to head up to this one....but, then again, no responses from the Trotwood folks anyway....so, guessing not going to be that much of a loss......

I am even passing the first year contest in Trotwood, OH to head up to this one....but, then again, no responses from the Trotwood folks anyway....so, guessing not going to be that much of a loss......

You need to make it over to Illinois or Wisconsin for a contest this year. We have a good time. Not that far from the Cleveland area.

I was planning on at least the Westmont contest, deciding between that and Roc City Rib Fest in NY.....but, yeah, want to start making more ventures out that way....a lot of really great teams....not that you didnt know that one....:-D

Shannon and Westmont are 2 good ones.. I might be partial to Westmont though.... I like the 2 minute drive to contests... :roll:

Back