THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

damn, now that would be nice....I saw the clip of you doing a show about the contest, and know a lot of the teams that went last year, and they all spoke highly of the contest....and then I like what I have heard about Shannon....that it is just pure cooking.....again, with a great field of teams

This year we are doing the golf cart as grand but it will be tricked out as no cart before it. and a mini chopper as grand res with some cash for both. We are also having the bike raffle with a 09 Road King with only 275 tickets being sold, and a raffle for this grill with only 50 tickets being sold.

Attachments

• Duo.jpg
    Duo.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 53
Just a note for anyone that might have printed a comp form from the web page. Billy and I talked and do to the economy I have lowered the entry fee.

Grins, do we get a sneak peek yet at the GC Pimp my cart and RGC Mini-chopper....
I am waiting to see if Trotwood, OH gets their proclimation, or exemption for their proclimation....but, lets see, Bikes, Babes (I know, I know, sexist), and BBQ....that is a hard deal to pass up....

Last years event was my first comp I ever was at...I only dropped in and ate good food....This year I got a job!!! YES Dive gave me an official job! I am the official box lady! :rolleyes: Not to be confuzed with the lunch lady! :-D

Guessing that I know who you are I think you should charge him plenty for being his "box lady".

Right on! :biggrin:
And another supposed friend chimes in....

Actually, I going to make sure your chair is in my site for this comp... I learned more about preparing boxes at this comp from you than any where else.... (I'm soooooo trying not to get this thread moved to the Woodpile) Hoping that you'll have some suggestions on her training...

Actually, I going to make sure your chair is in my site for this comp... I learned more about preparing boxes at this comp from you than any where else.... (I'm soooooo trying not to get this thread moved to the Woodpile) Hoping that you'll have some suggestions on her training...

I am a good trainee....:-D
Oh, I've got her 'other training' under control... At least I think I have control... I'll have to ask her... lol

Control is just an illusion my friend....

ABRACADABRA....................:icon_wink

All prizes are being customized for your enjoyment. I will post pics in a couple of weeks.

I'll be there defending my title

It's official. The checks in the mail. Now if Coz is helping me I figure that golf cart is all mine. Just got to get him to cook the food like he did last year. :eek: And this time I'll bring the KK's from home. Easy for me to get. And I'm thinking dinner Friday night may be a full slab of NY Strip. Hope some other team bakes taters to share.:mrgreen:

So Stitch - are we moving out to the field across the road this year or are we all getting together where we were last year?

Let me go on record now as saying I'll gladly donate all my leftovers to you guys again if you want them. And I think I may just decide to stay over if we're invited.

It's official. The checks in the mail. Now if Coz is helping me I figure that golf cart is all mine. Just got to get him to cook the food like he did last year. :eek: And this time I'll bring the KK's from home. Easy for me to get. And I'm thinking dinner Friday night may be a full slab of NY Strip. Hope some other team bakes taters to share.:mrgreen:

So Stitch - are we moving out to the field across the road this year or are we all getting together where we were last year?

Let me go on record now as saying I'll gladly donate all my leftovers to you guys again if you want them. And I think I may just decide to stay over if we're invited.

Good questions, but know this... I'm gunning for that title this year!

I did like the wind block from the trees last year, but I can understand the need for more space... Any idea how many teams are going to be there this year?

Would any one Llike some fresh grilled salmon if I get a chance to get some fresh ones?I could make Salmon Fit For A Queen.Grilled salmon withcrab stuffing and shrimp over the top.Good stuff maynard.

Back