Roll Call. Inside 30 days. WITH RESULTS__Laurie Hillbilly BBQ, Laurie, MO - 8/1 & 2, 2008

Congrats to all who cooked and to those who walked.
I know you all suffered throught some very oppressive heat.

Wow guys! Nice job!! And Lee, if I can keep pace with the chicken and pork at the Royal and you do some work on those ribs like you did today, we could hopefully make some noise! Great job today with a strong finish in that tough field!

Proud of all you guys! Hope everyone's home safe and enjoying cool showers and air conditioning!

Laurie, MO results

Just wanted to say congratultions to all teams who placed in the HillyBilly BBQ contest in Laurie. Way to go Munchin Hogs! :eusa_clap

Grand - Munchin Hogs
Reserve - Smoking Hills
3 - Emerald Buffalo
4 - Smoke on Wheels (Damnit, Andy)
5 - Pork Pullin Plowboys (Yeah, me)
6 - Sloppy's Backwoods Smoker
7 - Early Bird BBQ
8 - KC Can Crew
9 - All Slabbed Up
10 - Bare Bones BBQ Team
11 - Pig Newton (Tied for 10th)

999, 999, 999, 999, 998 :eek:

It was really the only entry today that I was happy with. Glad the judges agreed.

Awesome brisket Score Todd, congrats!

Congratulations to all called to the stage!

Very nice Andy, Todd, Lee, Jeff, Bubba, and all the other Brethren brothers! I wanted very much to come hang out with all you guys this weekend, but the wife said it was too hot for me.......I sure spent the day with most of you guys on my mind! I'd would have loved to have been there with you!

Congrats to all! Very nice scoring in a field of 76 teams!

999, 999, 999, 999, 998 :eek:
headbang.gif

Congratulations to all who walked!

We had a great time at this contest even with the hot weather and the pellet pooper shooting craps. The best part was the desserts, less than 25 yards from our site there were three perfect scores, The Slabs (Diva) congrats Steph, Smoking Hills, and my wife Arlene. The look on her face when she got called and the 180 pin, Priceless.

Congrats to all the Brethren Guys and Gals.
Great results in a tough field.

Todd--great brisket score!

TIM

Back