Roll Call. Inside 30 days. WITH RESULTS__Laurie Hillbilly BBQ, Laurie, MO - 8/1 & 2, 2008

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Wish I could be there to celebrate with you Andy but I have to work all weekend plus my 25th high school reunion is this weekend as well. Not sure I'm partaking in any of that though. Don't want all the chicks in their mid 40's to see me fat and ruin a dream they've all had for all these years! :roll:

I just found out that I might be able to come down to the comp. Bubba called me today and wants me to come down to help him out. I might get to celebrate with you all.

I just found out that I might be able to come down to the comp. Bubba called me today and wants me to come down to help him out. I might get to celebrate with you all.

Ringer, ringer... chicken dinner. :cool:

not sure about that. Bubba found out that I bought a trash can from Snail and he called me today. Said if I wasn't doing anything this weekend to come down. Told him I might just be able to do that. I will be a spectator though. I think:confused:

I bet G2M grocery by the Laurie fairgrounds has it, at least they had Cabo last year.

Lee - unfortunately there is not a distributor in the state of MO. I get it when I'm in CA or order it on the internet at internetwines.com. I'll be making an order soon, but won't have any this week. I'm sure I'll find a substitute. I'm just wondering anejo or reposado?
Chris

Lee - unfortunately there is not a distributor in the state of MO. I get it when I'm in CA or order it on the internet at internetwines.com. I'll be making an order soon, but won't have any this week. I'm sure I'll find a substitute. I'm just wondering anejo or reposado?
Chris

Tequila Snob :biggrin: ... but he shares!

Have fun ya'all...I was hoping to come down with Randy, but have family obligations this weekend...Have a shot for me!!!

76 Teams

Grand - Munchin Hogs
Reserve - Smoking Hills
3 - Emerald Buffalo
4 - Smoke on Wheels (Damnit, Andy)
5 - Pork Pullin Plowboys (Yeah, me)
6 - Sloppy's Backwoods Smoker
7 - Early Bird BBQ
8 - KC Can Crew

9 - All Slabbed Up
10 - Bare Bones BBQ Team
11 - Pig Newton (Tied for 10th)

Chicken
1 - Smoking Hills
2 - The Slabs.com (Stephy Style)
3 - Sedalia Master Basters
4 - Emerald Buffalo
5 - Ray J's BBQ
6 - Smoke on Wheels
7 - Revolution BBQ
8 - Bare Bones BBQ
9 - EXE-QUE-TIONERS
10 - Hog Wild Hot Shots

Ribs
1 - Sloppy's Backwood Smoker
2 - Smoking Hills
3 - Muchin Hogs at the Hilton
4 - Emerald Buffalo
5 - KC Can Crew
6 - Pig Newton
7 - The Slabs.com
8 - Smokin Hog Wild
9 - Smoke-n-Things
10. KQ BBQ

Pork
1 - Early Bird
2 - KC Skin-N-Bones
3 - KC Can Crew
4 - Smoke on Wheels
5 - Ray J's BBQ
6 - Four Men and a Pig
7 - Smokin R's
8 - Munchin Hogs
9 - Emerald Buffalo
10 - Bare Bones BBQ Team

Brisket
1 - Pork Pullin Plowboys
2 - All Slabbed Up
3 - Smoke-N-Things
4 - Dodge County Smokers
5 - Sauced-N-Smokin
6 - Pig Newton
7 - Muchin Hogs
8 - Uncle Bub's BBQ LC

9 - Two Men and a Barbie
10 - Rubbed Raw BBQ

Top Area Team

Sloppy's Backwood Smokers - Way to go Lee. Nice finish after your Grand at Warrensburg. You've arrived, my friend.

nice job Todd, Andy and all the other Brethren who walked. Sorry I could make it and help out Uncle Bub. Hope it was hot enough for everyone.

Back