Wishland Que'n for Kids (IBCA Four Meat)

OMG! You guys do like to potluck! That is a bunch of food!

Me......I usually eat some cheese and crackers and a hoagie on Friday night.....and bananas.....I don't think I'd be able to move eating that much food.......

You guys party seriously!

Me......I usually eat some cheese and crackers and a hoagie on Friday night.....and bananas.....I don't think I'd be able to move eating that much food.......

We can always count on some outstanding dishes at our Friday night potlucks, and it seems like the bar gets raised every time. I'm very proud that my team hosts these shindigs and all this great food gets brought to me. I feel like Caesar, or something.

At one contest last year, Big Brother Smoke smoked a ribeye roast. Now THAT was some good eatin!

We can always count on some outstanding dishes at our Friday night potlucks, and it seems like the bar gets raised every time. I'm very proud that my team hosts these shindigs and all this great food gets brought to me. I feel like Caesar, or something.

At one contest last year, Big Brother Smoke smoked a ribeye roast. Now THAT was some good eatin!

Dude, the next time you are at one I want wings...Gonna miss those at the bash!

Thank you Kim! It was a really fun contest and very cooker friendly! Did you look at the pics?

I didn't get to look at them earlier....Kaylin was getting home from school.

That can't be Morgan!?!?!?!?! OMG she is sooooo big!

The food looked amazing!

So when are you heading out this way?

Andy and I are going to try to get a trip together to head out your way, hopefully sometime within the next year. I've never been to California.

Ok, wings it is. Do we even have time at Stagecoach to relax for a Friday potluck?

What am I thinking? We'll make time to relax for Friday potluck!

I didn't get to look at them earlier....Kaylin was getting home from school.

That can't be Morgan!?!?!?!?! OMG she is sooooo big!

The food looked amazing!

So when are you heading out this way?

Andy and I are going to try to get a trip together to head out your way, hopefully sometime within the next year. I've never been to California.

Nope. That's BBQ Junkie's daughter, Chloe. Here's a pic of Morgan:

sippeecup005.jpg

I might be coming thru KC in June...

You should see us at a bash. Wait a minute...we're having one!

You guys have some BEAUTIFUL Girls!!! I can't believe how big Morgan is!!!! She will be cooking with you before you know it.

I'm counting on it since MrsMista won't. I am blessed that she not only lets me cook but encourages it.

Back