Wiredbbq Live at Jack Daniels Championship

Brethren - Please email your thoughts on our coverage to the event coordinator of the Jack Daniels, Jill Meyer at Jill.Meyer@dvl.com. Please let her know what you thought of our coverage and if you would like to see us do "The Jack" again. We would really appreciate your input and support in showing the event coordinators at the Jack that the coverage was watched and enjoyed.

Thanks again for all the support and love...

Brethren - Please email your thoughts on our coverage to the event coordinator of the Jack Daniels, Jill Meyer at Jill.Meyer@dvl.com. Please let her know what you thought of our coverage and if you would like to see us do "The Jack" again. We would really appreciate your input and support in showing the event coordinators at the Jack that the coverage was watched and enjoyed.

Thanks again for all the support and love...

Done, and thanks again!

LMAO, Sean!

When I took the SD card back I thought it would be neat to have one of the aprons with "eh?" on it as a souvenir. Turns out the apron we saw in the video (THE CLUE) was the ONLY one they had and they wouldn't let me not keep it. I was happy to get their card back into their hands but still feel a little guilty about keeping the apron! I'm real happy that the WiredBBQ guys were still in camp or it would have been real hard to get it back to the owners.
That was just one of the memories from The Jack that I'll cherish always.

Arlin
Don't sweat the apron, we're pretty sure we can still buy more... if we ever make it through this storm to get home that is... thanks again, my team mate will appreciate this gesture forever!
Rob

Back