Wiredbbq Live at Jack Daniels Championship

I heard the story about the lost and found memory card and how it made it back to the Canadian team-talk about Brethren ingenuity!

LMAO, Sean!

When I took the SD card back I thought it would be neat to have one of the aprons with "eh?" on it as a souvenir. Turns out the apron we saw in the video (THE CLUE) was the ONLY one they had and they wouldn't let me not keep it. I was happy to get their card back into their hands but still feel a little guilty about keeping the apron! I'm real happy that the WiredBBQ guys were still in camp or it would have been real hard to get it back to the owners.
That was just one of the memories from The Jack that I'll cherish always.

Arlin

Think we can get them to sponsor Andy's subscription so when he adds "2010 Jack Daniels World Invitational BBQ Pork Champion" to his signature we can actually read it?

Ouch!!! LOL I know I suck, I let it lapse, and always forget to get it done... I am going right now, then off to my room :bow:

LMAO, Sean!

When I took the SD card back I thought it would be neat to have one of the aprons with "eh?" on it as a souvenir. Turns out the apron we saw in the video (THE CLUE) was the ONLY one they had and they wouldn't let me not keep it. I was happy to get their card back into their hands but still feel a little guilty about keeping the apron! I'm real happy that the WiredBBQ guys were still in camp or it would have been real hard to get it back to the owners.
That was just one of the memories from The Jack that I'll cherish always.

Arlin

Wasn't the Australian team the ones with the "A" apron? Heard he borrowed everything but the "eh"!

Wasn't the Australian team the ones with the "A" apron? Heard he borrowed everything but the "eh"!

There was almost a fight when we were wearing our A TEAM shirts in 2007 up on the Hill. They realized what they were up against and backed down. They didn't want a International incident.

It was great having these guys around all weekend and i told them that they helped me make it through work on Friday by broadcasting the I Know Jack Competition.

Don't know if they told this here on the forum, but they told me that the wireless service was so bad for them down here in Lynchburg that hey had to go buy a Verizon (which is about the only service that works here) card just for the occassion!

Thanks, guys!

Phillip

It was great having these guys around all weekend and i told them that they helped me make it through work on Friday by broadcasting the I Know Jack Competition.

Don't know if they told this here on the forum, but they told me that the wireless service was so bad for them down here in Lynchburg that hey had to go buy a Verizon (which is about the only service that works here) card just for the occassion!

Thanks, guys!

Phillip

The were with us at Smoke on Wheels all weekend, and folks will never know how hard they worked to keep that stream going. They set up in one spot and they just couldn't hold onto a connection. They ended up moving EVERYTHING about 15 ft. to the nose of the 5th wheel and still had to make minor adjustments all of the time. When the stream dropped, it wasn't from lack of effort from the crew.

Will there be an archived version for us to go back and see?

My understanding is that there will be archived footage available via the web. I should probably dip into the 401k just in case I need to make something get lost in the editing process:becky:

My understanding is that there will be archived footage available via the web. I should probably dip into the 401k just in case I need to make something get lost in the editing process:becky:

I think you're safe from the WiredBBQ guys. I asked during the broadcast and they said that they were archiving the parade, interviews and awards, but not the static camera that was at Andy's site.

Now I, on the other hand, recorded it all and my representatives will be contacting you shortly :becky:

Just saying 'Hey' to all Brethren. We had a great time at the Jack and hope to see you all around soon!

Will there be an archived version for us to go back and see?

Not an exact version of what was shown live, but we rolled lots of tape and will post those soon. Phil is working on it now, and Tony is behind him cracking the whip.

I think you're safe from the WiredBBQ guys. I asked during the broadcast and they said that they were archiving the parade, interviews and awards, but not the static camera that was at Andy's site.

Now I, on the other hand, recorded it all and my representatives will be contacting you shortly :becky:

You too? :icon_shy

Not an exact version of what was shown live, but we rolled lots of tape and will post those soon. Phil is working on it now, and Tony is behind him cracking the whip.

You guys ROCK, brother. What a crew. There are a bunch of us who would love to help you further your efforts. As someone else said, there may be a real future in that sort of coverage.

Just let us know what we can do.

Arlin

If you guys deside to come to Memphis In May everybody could party with us. I hope you will come by and and hang with Swinebucks BBQ- Too Sauced To Pork for a while.

Looking forward to viewing the recorded video. I was playing the photographer role for Primo, so I'm not in any of the many pictures I took at the Jack, leaving me at the mercy of others for scrapbook material.

There's no place on earth like Lynchburg in October! Kudos to the WiredBBQ.com folks for sharing a bit of the experience with the many folks who couldn't be there in person.

Back