THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sounds great Dive!! Weather is looking like it's gonna cooperate and be a beautifull Friday & Saturday.:cool:

See ya tommorow.:grin:

Roll Call Time!

Its time for a Roll Call. Who is planning on coming tomorrow?

We should be there sometime in the early to mid-afternoon. Looking forward to meeting everyone tomorrow!

Dallas

I'll be there tomorrow afternoon and am bringing food for the potluck. Per a couple of requests I'm bringing some of each of Mrs. Dog's products (see mrsdogs.com if you're unfamiliar) and some Dizzy Pig rubs.

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone!

Julie

I'll be there tomorrow afternoon and am bringing food for the potluck. Per a couple of requests I'm bringing some of each of Mrs. Dog's products (see mrsdogs.com if you're unfamiliar) and some Dizzy Pig rubs.

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone!

Julie

Please bring some jars of your chipolte salt, we're getting low.

Its time for a Roll Call. Who is planning on coming tomorrow?

We should be there sometime in the early to mid-afternoon. Looking forward to meeting everyone tomorrow!

Dallas

Hey Dallas,
The list:

1) Smoke Eaters BBQ Yes
2) Rubbed Smoked & Sauced Yes
3) Great Lakes BBQ & Feed Co. Yes
4) Roast n Toast BBQ ?
5) Bavarian Smoke BBQ Yes
6) Beale St BBQ Yes
7) Dr Chuckies BBQ Yes
8) Cap’t-n-Smoke Yes
9) Pork of the North Yes
10) StockCar BBQ Yes
11) Double D’s Yes
12) Fat Boyz BBQ Yes
13) DB's Smokehouse ?

Tentative Teams:
1. Hog Wild BBQ
2. Big Dog BBQ

The "Yes" or "?" designates pot luck participants.

Theresa has received some tentative inquiries besides those listed, so we may see a few surprise contestants.

Drive safely.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Walt. 15 or more teams possible. Good showing. Is it two late to get sanctioning?:-D

We'll be ready for you anytime after 10:30 AM. We need to lay out the spots and rope a muddy area. See you tomorrow.........

Drive safely.
Trailer pull in the muddy area. We can use you new pit as the weight. Wait that won't work as I wouldn't even notice a little pit like that behind my truck:biggrin:

I will require a 10 X 30 space please. :tongue:

New trailer mod! :cool:
20x31 just for the trailer to be setup. Especially if my new canopy works with the old leg extensions.:twisted:

NO WAY yours is bigger than mine....

NTTAWWT. :cool:
Sorry Bubba but sometimes you need to face reality:icon_devil

All loaded so just need to pack some clothes for 80F days and find my cigars.

First person to see billy from fatboyz, please have him call Matt from NJ. 732-558-9554. Thanks everyone. I was suppose to meet up with him here but I cannot get a hold of him.

Back