THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ok last time ford you know i was bibbsed that dont count. and yes wendy and i are cooking something.and I cant wait to see ya'll again... and you have no idea how thankful i am for the porta potty but i do need to set the recored strait dive started that in lambs farm im just pissed i did not think of it

hay if any of you can find 3 dead guys bourbon please get me a bottle i will pay you for it. i hear you can get it in your state

Walt, do me a favor and post the actual address... I need to put it into the GPS so I'm can be sure to get there...

Here ya go Jeff.....it's also on the app we sent you. Weather is looking good and thier calling for sunny and close to 80* on Friday....WooHoo!!

Eagle Park Fairgrounds
14331 S Grange Rd, Eagle, MI 48822

hay if any of you can find 3 dead guys bourbon please get me a bottle i will pay you for it. i hear you can get it in your state

Never heard of this rot gut. There's a party store right across the street from the Eagle Fair grounds. I looked at our local store and they never heard of 3 Dead Guys.

Mix him a few Martini's Walt:biggrin: He'll have an "EPIC" night:icon_blush:

Hope you guys have a great time:cool:

Billy, without a martini, is Epic. No gin for Billy :evil:

congrats on your ribs in Lula. I should have done some shiggin at Hammond :icon_cool

Walt,maybe you could get Ford to use his influence with the folks in Fort Atkinson to send Bibs out to hang with Billy!They get along so well and when they get done Billy just goes and takes a nap.

Walt,maybe you could get Ford to use his influence with the folks in Fort Atkinson to send Bibs out to hang with Billy!They get along so well and when they get done Billy just goes and takes a nap.

I'm guessing 'Bibs' are better than diapers :roll:

I havent practiset my drinking enuff to get bibsed again!!!!!!!!!!!!! eddy promised me i dont have to do that again.lol Rylee from Qu smoking crew still sayes he cant belive anyone could drink that much and i always tell him i did not remember lol but i did try

I'm guessing 'Bibs' are better than diapers :roll:
You haven't met Bibs. Suppsoed to be the scariest guy there with a body count out in the swamp if you listen to tall tales. But he did have a real nice switchblade sticker. And Billy did what he was told including having a little drink or 2.

Just got to load up the trailer and I'm ready to go! I figure I should be there between 11:00 and 12:00 local... (yes, I did take into account the time zones for a change... lol)

I don't know yet if Lori is going to make it or not. It's kind of up in the air...

Back