Contest Announcment Winter Thawout/Practice CookOff 4/24-25

Looks like T-shirts and Carharts so far..........

Friday, Apr 24

06.gif

Mainly cloudy and warmer
Low: 35 °F
High: 70 °F

Saturday, Apr 25

04.gif

Colder with clouds and sun
Low: 37 °F
High: 57 °F

ok we are commin... and we are bringin the barbie bus...lol...and i have a plan to have fun there heheand i am hoping dive will get to come too. i was told bull will have my breakfast for me and will give me a back rub so were commin

ok we are commin... and we are bringin the barbie bus...lol...and i have a plan to have fun there heheand i am hoping dive will get to come too. i was told bull will have my breakfast for me and will give me a back rub so were commin
:eek::shock::roll::biggrin:

You coming for real Billy?

:eek::shock::roll::biggrin:

You coming for real Billy?

I've confirmed it with Billy and the Barbie Bus is making the trip.

tes we are commin for real. its my bday present to me lol

Translation:
Billy says "Yes we are coming, it's a certainty. I've decided as man of the family (and Wendy said it's OK) that I'm giving myself a birthday present"

Pick up Dive, I'll let ya tip my new trailer. :cool:
If all checks out with the truck and trailer this weekend (Spring tune up) I'll be leaving some time Friday morning...

Walt, do you need me to send out the application and check or can I do it once I get there... I figure the way the snail mail is, we should both arrive about the same time.

I've confirmed it with Billy and the Barbie Bus is making the trip.

Walt, do you need me to send out the application and check or can I do it once I get there... I figure the way the snail mail is, we should both arrive about the same time.

Dive, Great News!! Glad you are coming. Please PM me with your email address and I'll forward the application. Fill it out and bring it and the $50 bucks and you are good to go.

Are you participating in the Friday night pot luck dinner? It was incredible last year.

FOR EVERYONE WHO IS ATTENDING - BRING PLENTY OF EXTENSION CORDS AND WATER HOSE!!!!!

See you all on April 24 / 25th.

walt

Dive, Great News!! Glad you are coming. Please PM me with your email address and I'll forward the application. Fill it out and bring it and the $50 bucks and you are good to go.

Are you participating in the Friday night pot luck dinner? It was incredible last year.

FOR EVERYONE WHO IS ATTENDING - BRING PLENTY OF EXTENSION CORDS AND WATER HOSE!!!!!

See you all on April 24 / 25th.

walt
Yea, count me in for the dinner... Not sure what I'll be making, but count me in....

so what? if i dont bring some foor i cant eat with ya'll? snobbs!!!!fine i will bring a 1/4 barrol of point for dinner i think i will have to ask wendy first i need permition did i say that out load or think it?

so what? if i dont bring some foor i cant eat with ya'll? snobbs!!!!fine i will bring a 1/4 barrol of point for dinner i think i will have to ask wendy first i need permition did i say that out load or think it?

DIVE......Translation please...I think.....:shock::icon_shy:lol:

DIVE......Translation please...I think.....:shock::icon_shy:lol:

Why, this is an easy one....

translation...

Billy is going to get drunk...

Sorry, wrong again... Maybe it's not that easy...

Translation: "Let me see if I have all of the information correct."

if i dont bring some foor i cant eat with ya'll? snobbs!!!!
Translation: "Are you saying that if I don't bring some thing for the Pot Luck Dinner, my family and I aren't allowed to eat with every one else? I think I'm going to cry!"

fine i will bring a 1/4 barrol of point for dinner
Translation: "I have an idea! I'll bring a quarter barrel of Wisconsin's finest 'Point' beer to share with every one else!

i will have to ask wendy first i need permition did i say that out load or think it?
Translation: "I hope no one finds out that I feel a need to ask my wife if it's OK to bring the beer. Oh my gosh. I think I wrote that instead of just thinking it! There goes my Man Card, again."

I hope that helps....

I want to come but i know I make spider uncomfortable... after that reach around thing... but the barbie bus is going into the body shop... so we wont have a place to stay... but that is my bday? but there is the spider thing again i just dont know

Billy, you know I love you!! It will be good to see you and Dive again, and I will cook something for you for the potluck!! Just bring your happy arse to God's Country and enjoy some good food and good times!!

Last time we fed you it wasn't pretty but I'm game. Will have some nearly raw beef for dinner and some for breakfast maybe. Depends on how much we eat at dinner. Just bring your smiling face.

I may have lined up a sacrificial porta potty for you to play with.

Happy early B-day. :twisted:

Back