THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Willie B,

I really wanted to make this one... still want to hang my pants and belt on your wall...(inside joke)

U r tha Best...

Willie Palooza Comp is still a fave!

My Mom was born 8/28/28... she will be 28 tomorrow...

My Dad has cancer and is in remission...(they gave him a 20% chance of remission and he told them...I'll take those odds!)

I'll be flying down to Naples,FL on Friday to celebrate my Mom and Dad...

Best to you Willie!!!

Yours in BBQ,

Cliff

Last edited:
is it Saturday yet The party starts any time after 3 or when you can get there. Its safe to say i will be drinking all day

I'm bringing one or two things to cook from Dr. BBQ's new cookbook. Anyone gonna have a grill there?

I may try to find some little buns and make some sliders. I created the "Willie B's Bourbon Rubbed Buffalo Burger" last night which is awesome!!

As of yesterday, the Lang may or may not be there today.
The sun peeks out every now and then in here in Lake Farkoma, looking forward to seeing y'all later on.

(you put the Lang in the lot and then you smoke it on up.)
or maybe not.
we'll see.

Get out @9

Driving directions to 222 5th Ave, Bay Shore, NY 1170684.3 mi – about 1 hour 46 mins

Looks like my arrival without traffic will be shortly before 11pm. Will you guys this still be going strong around then? I would hate to show up when everyone else is on their way out.

Jeremiah,

i believe you have my cell starting with 347 if that is not the number you have PM I will check here before I leave tomorrow.

I will bring the ECB and some PBRs and wings. ECB is available for use, maybe I will get a roast as well.

Arlene & I should be there at about 6pm with the makings for my First Place BBQ Pulled Pork Nacho's. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Great seeing everyone today. Will, you're an excellent host and an excellent cook. You worked your arse off to make it work and can hold your head high. Thanks for the hospitality and see you in CT!

Just got in from work, I don't think I'm going to be able to make it, if I did I have a feeling it would be a tad bit too late. Hope to see everyone in Sayville. Best of luck to you all.

Great pics Clint, nice gathering yesterday and good food and camaraderie were the focal points of the day.
SIDE, those buffalo burgers were da bomb and it was a blast introducing frito-pie to many farkers for the first time.
(glad I made more than one tray.)
Thanks again Will for all you did.

Back