THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Willie.....you've done what so many of us have wished to do, owned a BBQ joint.....i'm sorry it hasn't worked out, but i know you gave it your all....I won't be able to make the trip, but I will hoist one in your honor on the 30th.
I wish you continued success in the rub/sauce and catering business.

Your Missouri Friend,
Kick

Wha? Dang, I'm just too far away to know these things - or to support the restaurant. I'm real sorry to hear that, Will.

Arlin

Willie.....you've done what so many of us have wished to do, owned a BBQ joint.....i'm sorry it hasn't worked out, but i know you gave it your all....I won't be able to make the trip, but I will hoist one in your honor on the 30th.
I wish you continued success in the rub/sauce and catering business.

Your Missouri Friend,
Kick

what go bankrupt

Wow....so sorry to hear the news, Will. It just goes to show you that selling superior bbq and getting good press just isn't enough these days. I'd really like to be there on the 30th-- hope I'm not working....If you need anything, you know where to find me. Best of luck in whatever comes next.

I feel your pain...
As a BBQ restaurant owner I can understand how difficult your decision to close must be.

Kick butt with the catering and your rubs!

Best wishes

Tim

It's really a shame that this is happening to Willie. The food is pretty damn good there. It goes to show you that people are stoooopid!!! They will take sub par food over quality food for a few bucks difference. Sorry Will, I hope all works out for you.

Greg

WoW... WoW... WOW...
Sorry to hear. I will be there on the 30th.

Best of luck with future plans. Spend lots of time with the family.

See you soon.

Back